• 2007 AAR League

Or how bout this:

“Hey Buddy, there’s no “u” in vacation”.

That’ll teach’um.

• Well, I could not check e-mail right now if I wanted to…  I deliberately left the laptop at work, and I do not have access to our secured network on my home system.

The phone voice DOES say that I will be out of the office until 1 OCT, they call and leave voice mail anyway…

As for the spelling thing…

The one I use at work is after my Ops Manager lets fly with "There is no I in TEAM:
    To which I respond, “But there is an M-E in it”  :-D

• 2007 AAR League

@ncscswitch:

Well, I could not check e-mail right now if I wanted to…  I deliberately left the laptop at work, and I do not have access to our secured network on my home system.

The phone voice DOES say that I will be out of the office until 1 OCT, they call and leave voice mail anyway…

As for the spelling thing…

The one I use at work is after my Ops Manager lets fly with "There is no I in TEAM:
    To which I respond, “But there is an M-E in it”  :-D

There’s also M-E-A-T in it, so I say, you want me to work, let’s see some sirloin first, mister! Booyah!

• '19 Moderator

He said MEAT….  :-D :-D

• @ncscswitch:

Look, idiots (90%+) will assume ur still checking ur regular voice mail.

If you leave a message like “I am NOT CHECKING MY VOICE MAIL U IDIOTS U NEED TO HAVE SOMEONE ELSE HELP U” (say that part REAL loud), then they will try other means.

u gotta be like REAL obvious about it tho . . . ppl can be reeaaal stupid.  if ur all polite and like “im not back until Oct 1”, they like “OKs tee heez, imma leave a voice mail, he never said that he isn’t going to be working while he’s on vacation tee hee heez!!!1!”

I hate working with idiots, but that’s wat u get, o wellz.

• @newpaintbrush:

@ncscswitch:

Look, idiots (90%+) will assume ur still checking ur regular voice mail.

If you leave a message like “I am NOT CHECKING MY VOICE MAIL U IDIOTS U NEED TO HAVE SOMEONE ELSE HELP U” (say that part REAL loud), then they will try other means.

u gotta be like REAL obvious about it tho . . . ppl can be reeaaal stupid.  if ur all polite and like “im not back until Oct 1”, they like “OKs tee heez, imma leave a voice mail, he never said that he isn’t going to be working while he’s on vacation tee hee heez!!!1!”

I hate working with idiots, but that’s wat u get, o wellz.

Yes,you can make big fools out of people. its fun. I sometimes pretend I’m psychic and come out with these visions that are really obvious but people still fall for them.

• I hate people who think you can just believe something for no reason.  If you cannot provide a logical reason, then I see no point in taking or listening to what you are saying.

• 2007 AAR League

@Nuclear:

I hate people who think you can just believe something for no reason.  If you cannot provide a logical reason, then I see no point in taking or listening to what you are saying.

Logical reasons are easy to concoct. That’s why I demand empirical reasons.

But I don’t hate those people - that’s most of my extended family. I’m a skeptic in a very church-active family. Not conservative or fundamentalist, but very actively involved in churchwork. So if I hated my whole family for their superstition, that would put me in an awkward spot.

I just accept it as part of human nature. Not everyone is comfortable challenging and rejecting the basic worldview they were taught as children - it’s a pretty traumatic process.

• 2007 AAR League

My new rant…

People who give you Karma (especially smites), but don’t post the fact or why.

• @Emperor:

My new rant…

I just like clicking stuff.  You were posting in the wrong place at the wrong time, brotha.

(actually, I haven’t smitten/smited/smote anyone here)

• I admit, I have given you several.  But based on your total, I am a VERY small portion of your smites.

I am just waiting to crack 100… no idea who my Secret Admirers are…  :-D

• 2007 AAR League

Switch I would’ve just smited you but its GD … if you are in another one of my unread threads i will :wink:

• Thanks!  I just hit triple digits!

I am so popular!

:-D

• What I don’t like is that there is no candidate that i particularly like , primaries are soon and I can’t even start a thread to rant about it.

• 2007 AAR League

I think we should bring back PD but try to keep it on the Presidential Race rather than all of politics.
    This way we can keep those damn canadians out of the conversations :wink:

• @AJ:

I think we should bring back PD but try to keep it on the Presidential Race rather than all of politics.

that reminds me and the fact the dollar is wrecked. its ruined. look at the euro and canada and the pound then look at us. Then tell me we are still the best. How do we manage to be number 1? and have a wrecked dollar, a wreck school syestem, a the inabilty to wage war, our obesity problem, and we have NO allies.

America is a bunch of stupid fat ignorant pigs.  Everything is so f*cked up and yet were number 1? not for long is alll i have to tell you people.  hope that not a shocker. The people who run our oligarchy are retards.

Rant done

• 2007 AAR League

@cyan:

@AJ:

that reminds me and the fact the dollar is wrecked. its ruined. look at the euro and canada and the pound then look at us. Then tell me we are still the best. How do we manage to be number 1? and have a wrecked dollar, a wreck school syestem, a the inabilty to wage war, our obesity problem, and we have NO allies.

America is a bunch of stupid fat ignorant pigs.  Everything is so f*cked up and yet were number 1? not for long is alll i have to tell you people.  hope that not a shocker. The people who run our oligarchy are retards.

Rant done

Hooooo-eeeeee! Bring it on!

I think you’re #1 in terms of nuclear weapons, money spent on military, and GDP, that’s still something. China, India and Europe are catching up tho…

And, you’re definitely #1 in terms of national debt!

• @Emperor:

My new rant…

I have to agree with that one (see my own thread about “Why am I being smited?”).  My smites are way up, for reasons that are not at all clear.

• 2007 AAR League

@Gamer:

@Emperor:

My new rant…

I have to agree with that one (see my own thread about “Why am I being smited?”).  My smites are way up, for reasons that are not at all clear.

Ditto. I used to have about 12 more good Karma than bad, but lately the bad has caught up and is staying even. And I have no idea who I’m pissing off or why. Actually the only people I’ve wondered about are people involved in that whole tournament game schlamozzle, since I did throw some strong opinions around there. Or people who just hate me cuz I’m so damn liberal, even though PD is now gone and I’m not posting on those topics. Other than that I think I generally get along with most people here, so I’m a little puzzled.

But don’t think I won’t take frood.net offline if my bad karma gets too high…  :lol: :lol: :lol:

• THAT threat should be worth Bad Karma right there… but this is GD, and so you are safe from Bad Karma ratings in this topic…
    :-D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m