• I have played once with others and a few times by myself (this doesn’t work so well), and I’ve noticed no matter what i do Germany gets bombed on and can’t retaliate effectively. And help from Japan is far from swiftly possible, as i also cant find a way to easily attack with Japan. Did i miss something or is the Axis side just screwed, i’m sure this can’t be the way it is other wise this game wouldn’t be worth playing.

• For example:

On turn 1 Russia successfully attacks and captures West Russia with minimal casulties using all forces from Archangel and Russia. Some times I leave out the tanks from Russia and instead move them to help defend Karelia S.S.R.

• You probably want to browse around some of the games being played on the site (in the Games topic area).

Your question ahs no short answer, but I think you will see once you start to look around some strategy options for the Axis that are quite effective (this coming from a player with a better win record as the Axis than I have as the Allies)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m