• I’m very curious about all of your avatars, I don’t know what most of them are a reference to. Explain what it means to you and why you chose it!

I’ll start, I picked a cow that says moo because I think cows are funny and it’s funny to be intimidated in a big war by a cow saying moo to your face. Gamer picked out the picture and I agreed to it because it’s so awesome!

• My avatar is a picture of Balsac, the Jaws of Death, is the guitarist for GWAR.

Not many people are familiar with their music, but I enjoy it, and they put on an awesome show. (That is, if you can handle the freaky kind of stuff that you’ll see/hear)

• Monster Magnet, baby, cause they’re groovey. The greatest stoner rock outfit there is. Spark up on the mountains of Mars.

All hail the Bullgod!

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Isn’t it explained by the very fact it is what it is???

Thinkin of bringing out the ol bikini avatar again, since it’s getting cold out side!

• @Cmdr:

Thinkin of bringing out the ol bikini avatar again, since it’s getting cold out side!

Yess plz, and u get at least one karma + from me  :roll:

• 2007 AAR League

@Lucifer:

@Cmdr:

Yess plz, and u get at least one karma + from me  :roll:

I guess your avatar just explains about how you’re a terrorist?

• 2007 AAR League

Mine is just a random avatar I found once on the web that I liked

• @AgentOrange:

My avatar is a picture of Balsac, the Jaws of Death, is the guitarist for GWAR.

Not many people are familiar with their music, but I enjoy it, and they put on an awesome show. (That is, if you can handle the freaky kind of stuff that you’ll see/hear)

GWAR is awesome.  They do an awesome performance.

My avatar is my son back in August at a cabin.  He’s wearing a fake mustache, and you can see a can of American Spirits rolling tobacco on the porch swing in the background.

• @AJ:

Are you serious? I found it on the uncyclopedia.
    If my avatar can make someone a terrorist then there’s a lot of terrorists in world.

Can u explain how an avatar can make sommeone a terrorist?

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@Lucifer:

@AJ:

If my avatar can make someone a terrorist then there’s a lot of terrorists in world.

Well, it’s kinda funny.  I mean, America has the most allies of any nation in the world, even more then the Useless Nations has, really. (Judging by what nations actually send significant armed forces to the Useless Nations for their defense and to prosecute the Useless Nation’s military activities.)

But I don’t think an avatar makes anyone a terrorist.  Blowing up children in an undeclared war in an effort to terrorize the people makes you a terrorist.  Pictures that are hysterical because their so wrong, do not.

Anyway, I can put my picture back up.  I’ll think about it over the holiday and decide by Monday.

My Avatar is yours truly… I got to get a better pic of myself up there…

GG

• Babys blowing up jen!..…you very cruel  :evil:  8-)

Mine, well, I like more artist drawn pictures of WWII intead of real ones, so I found this site one day that had tons of WWII style art, and there you go, this one has a german soilder with an MG34 over his shoulder. I’ll switch off every so often. Most of the others are Panzers and  planes dogfighting

• 2007 AAR League

@Cmdr:

Isn’t it explained by the very fact it is what it is???

I love your new Avatar

• 2007 AAR League

I’m thinking of switching to this, might net me more good karma

karmabait.jpg

• I just changed mine to Halloween of this year.

• Omgz he’s so cute!  :-o

• @Cmdr:

@Lucifer:

@AJ:

**Well, it’s kinda funny.  I mean, America has the most allies of any nation in the world

Pictures that are hysterical because their so wrong, do not.**

if that was a picture it would be hysterical  :wink:

• My avatar is Juan Cuesta, a character from the spanish tv serie “¡Aquí no hay quien viva!” (a serie about a community of neigbours living at the same building, the title means "Here no one can live! or similar).  :-D

• @Bean:

Omgz he’s so cute!  :-o

Thank you.  I hope my son is as well.  :-D

• 2007 AAR League

You look like Keanu Reeves in that shot.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m