• For new maps I’m going to buy an oversized Hex Blanket.  Four by four feet seems good to me.  What about terrain features though?  I was thinking about getting the Memoir '44 terrain pack but it only covers so much, and to get more I would have to buy the actual game.  I don’t know if I want to invest in that for a game I’m not going to play.

• Whoa, I didn’t know they actually sold hex blankets. I was this close to buying green felt and frickin’ stencilling in hexes. Man, the time you just saved me… where do they sell these things?

As for terrain, why not go the 3d route? They make tons of 15mm WWII terrain out there.

-=Grim=-

• I’m going to buy one next weekend but when I go to play, I’ll try and find out what it’s officially called.  Till then……

What are the 15mm terrain pieces that you are talking about?  Any links for purchase?

• Sure thing dude. My three favorite sites for it are:

The War Store: These guys are my numero uno.

JR Miniatures: Also a favorite, especially the Stalingrad stuff.

Miniature Building Authority: Yep. More good stuff.

I hope these start you off on the right track.

-=Grim=-

• Whoa that’s more advanced than I was thinking, but thanks anyways.  Are there any other one dimensional hex markers that fit A&A besides the Memoir '44 ones?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m