Has anybody had a sucessful dice upgrade order with fmg?

• Saw the news & posts the day after I ordered a france& anzac dice upgrade and now I just dont know what to expect as I really wanted to complete the dice set for my 8 year old son to play global.if anyones had success or wants to part with extra france & anzac dice please pm me…& even if u have some 1942 2nd edition new style chips available looking for those as well…thnx

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Contact FMG directly.  He is around, but has been having trouble with international orders.

You’ll get your dice - don’t worry.

• I will say I got a prompt reply with a positive pm stating items are in stock and shipping…i live in florida so im hoping it goes smooth.im used to amazing service from HBG so after seeing some possible  sad  news too late I was just unsure of dice orders.thanks

• '10

@tytyboogie:

I will say I got a prompt reply with a positive pm stating items are in stock and shipping…i live in florida so im hoping it goes smooth.im used to amazing service from HBG so after seeing some possible  sad  news too late I was just unsure of dice orders.thanks

Thanks again for your order!  All products shipped and on route.

Jeremy

• '10

@tytyboogie:

So just a bit curious as to why the tracking info that was sent on the 13th still states that UPS has not yet received a package to be shipped…it says a order was processed only…(there system is usually accurate so please forgive me for asking but was the package actually shipped?(just seems like ive been giving info that is not accurate.)

Please check the tracking again.  We are in Canada and it may not track for you until it hits the US boarder.

Thanks

Jeremy

• Dice are now on the move….thanks. Amazing to watch all the city stops a tiny little box of dice takes on its journey to the a&a table

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m