Why Didn't the Media Mention That? ADD OTHER ITEMS, too…

• It’s been more than a week without the US military suffering ANY casualties. Where’s the beef?

SOURCE :
    http://abcnews.go.com/wire/World/ap20030908_1018.html

We hear EVERY day when a single US soldier dies. Remember “More US sevicemen have died since the end of the Iraq War than died during the war!” OH…MY…GOD!!…excuse me…GODS!!(since I believe Jesus and the Holy Spirit have taken over since the assassination of GOD[GOTT IST TOT!])
    Why have they forgotten to mention that the Iraq War was the quickest, bloodless war in modern history, as well as the fact that it has been 3 months since the war’s major action was declared over by GWB, whereas the war ONLY LASTED ONE MONTH!

• Haha, thanks for the info EH :)
    What would you expect from a dominant media intend of bloodshed for ratings?

@El:

It’s been more than a week without the US military suffering ANY casualties. Where’s the beef?

SOURCE :
    http://abcnews.go.com/wire/World/ap20030908_1018.html

We hear EVERY day when a single US soldier dies. Remember “More US sevicemen have died since the end of the Iraq War than died during the war!” OH…MY…GOD!!…excuse me…GODS!!(since I believe Jesus and the Holy Spirit have taken over since the assassination of GOD[GOTT IST TOT!])
    Why have they forgotten to mention that the Iraq War was the quickest, bloodless war in modern history, as well as the fact that it has been 3 months since the war’s major action was declared over by GWB, whereas the war ONLY LASTED ONE MONTH!

It was “bloodless” because of Technology :wink: …

• Yeah, bean bags pack quite a punch! :D

That and our armored units plasma shields held up quite well. :roll:

Now if we can just make the shield generators smaller and lighter than a refrigerator or infantry might stand a chance.

Ain’t gonna be no Frenchmen dying for the freedom of the Iraqi people!

• I don’t think you can expect the meeting to have their headline as “No Soldiers died today”. I think Americans are smart enough (or at least should be smart enough) to understand “No news is good news”.

• If you think americans are smart enough to understand that, you give them to much credit. individually, there are smart americans. americans as a whole are ignorant, dangerous people. they may understand no news is good news, but it will not register with them, and they will jump at bad news for the opportunity to criticize something they truly know nothing about.

• I’m Canadian, and I completely agree Janus1.

• precisely. make no mistake, just because i am an american does not mean i like americans. i generally hate americans. they are ignorant, selfish, angry, violent people. keep in mind, this is referring to americans as a group, and in general. there are of course, americans to whom none of these descriptors apply, even some groups (myself as a prime example :D )

• Americans are stupid, not my problem :)

• Why stop with Americans? You think that groups everywhere else in the world are any better? In my estimation, there’s only about 10% of the people I know that I actually enjoy talking to or being around. Everyone else is either annoying or boring, but they’re necessary to have so my friends and I can make fun of them. :wink:

• Americans are the only real nationality I’ve interacted with for any long period of time. Therefore, I have no experience with others, besides short vacations in Canada and Europe.

• i generally agree with you GI, but i was referring specifically to americans. in my experiences, the japanese do not fit into those groups, but this is just my experience.

• @Yanny:

Americans are stupid, not my problem :)

Oh, but it is your problem!
    With George W. Bush as President and all these stupid USians,
    it’s everbody’s problem! :D

• That was me!!
    @Yanny:

Americans are stupid, not my problem :)

Oh, but it is your problem!
    With George W. Bush as President and all these stupid USians,
    it’s everbody’s problem! :D

Damn ISP!

• Why stop with Americans? You think that groups everywhere else in the world are any better? In my estimation, there’s only about 10% of the people I know that I actually enjoy talking to or being around. Everyone else is either annoying or boring, but they’re necessary to have so my friends and I can make fun of them.

This is true for me. I don’t think the majority of Americans are violent, ignorant, selfish people more than any other country out there, but it is instead a 10% that fits into the “American sterotype” for people believing the majority that way. It takes only one person in ten to spoil the notions of somebody to think differently.

• Yeah, that happens.
    I know one Canadian and he SUX big time. Lies, cheats, fat, thinks he knows it all, and as he puts it “I get all the American bitches I want.”(Ugly one mostly.) because they are infatuated with his worldly accent(“aboot” and all that crap, when many of us have heard him slip in the heat of an argument and say “about.”)

I thought it was the same one Xi knew until he mentioned his was studying to be a pilot. Mine was studying to be a DOCTOR! If he becomes one I’m moving South and will never visit Canada again. I sure will miss hunting Indians and Eskimos!! :wink:

• @El:

Yeah, that happens.
    I know one Canadian and he SUX big time. Lies, cheats, fat, thinks he knows it all, and as he puts it “I get all the American bitches I want.”(Ugly one mostly.) because they are infatuated with his worldly accent(“aboot” and all that crap, when many of us have heard him slip in the heat of an argument and say “about.”)

I thought it was the same one Xi knew until he mentioned his was studying to be a pilot. Mine was studying to be a DOCTOR! If he becomes one I’m moving South and will never visit Canada again. I sure will miss hunting Indians and Eskimos!! :wink:

eeeee
    was it me Xi?

• Well, the since today there is another dead soldier.

• eeeee
    was it me Xi?

Wait… is EH = Xi?

• Another American soldier was killed trying to disarm a bomb.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m