• Can a naval base be used for all the seazones that it touches, or just the one it is next to??? :-?

• '19 Moderator

How can a Naval base be touching a Sea Zone and not be next to it? :o

• Sorry
    Can a naval base be used for all the seazones that its territory touches, or just the one it is next to??? :wink:

• How would you like to use the naval base in an adjacent territory? If you want your ships to move 3 spaces there is only one way that works. During non-combat, a ship can move 3 sea zones if the start and finish both have a naval base. If there is a picture of an anchor touching the water, then that water has a naval base.

• The rules state that your ships can move from a sea zone with a naval base to another sea zone with one up to 3 spaces. Therefore, I assume that the naval base rules apply only to the sea zone that the naval base is in, and not all the sea zones that are adjacent to the territory that the naval base appears to be in. I suppose that this only really applies to Malaya, though.

• Yeah, that’s right. Only the eastern side of Malaya has the port so only the sea zone on that side would have that movement advanatage port to port.

BB

• :cry: Darn that!

It sure makes it more difficult for me

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m