• Hello!

Can someone please give a detailed list of the box content of either AAP or AAE? I’m talking about the number of chips, dices, markers and especially the ammount of units here.

You see, i bought both games a while ago and i figured it would be nice to combine the content of the boxes so that i would never run out of miniatures and chips during the game. However I kind of regret it now, cause it’s quite a pain in the ass having to set up such a massive ammount of stuff. I’d like to be able to pick just one of the boxes and start playing right away, rather than searching for everything necessary in two seperate boxes :cry:

So does anyone have a list? It can be either from AAE or AAP (as long as i’ve got the list of one box, i can sort out the rest by myself ;)). And please indicate not just how many miniatures, but also the type of units (tanks/artillery/etc.).

I’d be really pleased!

p.s. I learned from my mistake and made one of the revised edition of A&A, if anyone needs it, i’ll be glad to post it here :wink:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m