In what Windows OS does A&A/A&A Iron Blitz work?

• A friend just got his hands on the A&A and A&A Iron Blitz CDs. Before he loaded it in his computer I thought I’d ask with what Windows programs it works. I heard it’s a pain with XP, but I know it works with W95 and fairly sure it works with W98. What of W2000 and Millenium?

• Fairly sure it works on 98 huh? Not very well likely!! Dug out my old CD’s and wanted to play…the UNPATCHED A&A works fine…(well, still buggy) but when I apply the patch or try to play IB, I get to the “NETSTAT” screen and my comp locks down requiring a hard boot!! Ah the joys!! Seriously though, if anyone knows how to get it to work on 98 let me know!! Thanks!

• :oops: I so solly! :oops:

• @Raven37312:

Fairly sure it works on 98 huh? Not very well likely!! Dug out my old CD’s and wanted to play…the UNPATCHED A&A works fine…(well, still buggy) but when I apply the patch or try to play IB, I get to the “NETSTAT” screen and my comp locks down requiring a hard boot!! Ah the joys!! Seriously though, if anyone knows how to get it to work on 98 let me know!! Thanks!

i didn’t patch it . . . :)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m