• I’m sure the regulars here have seen this question a million times or so but I’ve had the pc game in my drawer for YEARS and finally pulled it out again.  I’ve never downloaded any patches for the game and I know there are certain glitches that I’d love to see fixed.  I went in search of some patches but only found a site that was SELLING the patch.  The axisandallies.com site had no patches whatsoever, only pdf manuals.  Is it just me, or is that the most low-down act a company can do by putting out a buggy game and then making you BUY the patches 10 years later!?  I would think these would be FREE.  I would also like to get my hands on something that would let me play without the CD… seems the game likes to hang sometimes while accessing the CD as if it’s too slow or something!  Enough of my bitching.  Is there anyone out there who knows what I can do?  All I wanna do is play my favorite fricken game I’ve been addicted to since the board game in the 80s!!  :-D

Someone help please!  :cry:

• '19 Moderator

There is a patch out there, but it is hardly worth the effort.  I suggest downloading tripleA there are liks all over this site.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m