• '19 Moderator

Yep, I don’t care either,

JUST POST YOUR CAPITAL!!!

I now have 3 locations picked so that when My turn comes I will be ready with the best choice :o

Just thinking - I think I’d like to do away with the 2 inf per territory thing. I think this may eliminate a lot of the strategy in the game. Whereas, if you only have a capital and new complexes you have to plan out more of your attacks and reinforcements, etc.
    Just my opinion. But I will play which ever way is decided upon.

Whoa, that was weird, dezrt’s post came out of nowhere.

I too have many different capital locations in mind.

• '19 Moderator

I think we posted at nearly the same time. I probably just beat you by a few seconds, because I was thinking the same thing about yours :)

• ok fine i didn’t want to go first…
    why don’t we play the rules posted before this time, next time we can add new stuff ok?

I pick algeria
    dicey logs are fine, could post a link to them to make it easier since emailing everyone is such a pain…

• btw this is lnxduk posting a guest

• @Inxduk:

why don’t we play the rules posted before this time, next time we can add new stuff ok?

I take this to mean you want to play with the W@W infantry rule that Dezrtfish suggested. If this is not so, let us know.

I will post your pick on the Game thread and make my selection.

Regarding dicey, Darth and I will receive the emails. I will post a link for the dicey roller and the dicey log on the game thread as well.

• Is everyone okay with picking each of their other 4 territories one at a time? I think it would be unfair if everyone got to pick all 4 at one time. I think there is a lot of strategy involved in the inital picks.

I know the downside is that it is going to slow down the actual start of the game, but like I said, I think it is important.

…Now that I think about it, maybe it makes sense for each player to pick 2 territories at a time. This would speed things up dramatically.

Let me know what you think.

laststrike

I don’t have a problem with picking 2 territories at time if the others agree.

• '19 Moderator

2 at a time is fine with me

• 2 at a time it is. Let’s just do 2 for industry but unlimited for capitals
    if this doesn’t work out right, we can just change it the next time. so we get 4 extra other territories
    after all capitals are selected we will select our 2 extra
    of course we can place starting units (from initial 60) on any territories we have not just capitals!

The last Capital was chosen.

You’re up Inxduk!

• '19 Moderator

I had another Idea. Maybe we could PM someone with our initial unit placements and when that person recieved them all he could post them on this thread or the game thread. That way we could make our placements at the same time.

I figured one of the mods Yanny or CC could do it for us. Or any one else that felt the need to do a kind deed for some fellow gamers. :roll:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m