• Hey I’ve played axis and allies

And I ll be getting a group together just bought the game.

I’d like to know tips to help people learn these new rules fast.
    Also strategies. Will be using oob rules the first time. Mostly because it ll make set up easier and there will probably be 1 or 2 new new players and hard to convince them printed out rules.

Any balance issues?

Thanks and simplement strats anything really welcome

• Make sure you have the FAQ and Errata - the rules are not clear in several places.  Also make sure you understand Russian Revolution procedure.

• @Carolina:

Make sure you have the FAQ and Errata - the rules are not clear in several places.  Also make sure you understand Russian Revolution procedure.

You are absolutely right.

Will be playing saturday exciTed

Don’t know what side I am playing yet but how do the Germans split there resources to fight 2 fronts. My only problem is that haha.

• Keep enough on the Western front to hold the line, and send everything else to Russia. Austria should do the same.  Even the Ottomans need to send what they spare. As the CP your only chance is to take out Russia as quickly as possible. If you’re using the Revolution rules then that’s preferable to capturing Moscow, because if you capture Moscow you have to defend it. If Russia still a going concern by round 6 or 7 when the US really gets rolling you might as well concede.

Disclaimer: I’m not an expert by any stretch of the imagination but this is how most of my games of AA1914 have played out.

• Had ridiculous rolls allies surrendered right away
    Had 1 guy really not interested in playing
    especially since he was losing.

My rolls except for polaND turn one was ridiculous and the allies
    Had horrible rolls

Anyways hopefully will get to play a full game soon

• Sorry to hear that, I hope you do too. I really enjoy this game, even though it definitely has its flaws. It’s a completely different game from the WWII editions.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m