AARHE: Phase 2: Strategic redeployment

Imperious and Jen: Are you willing to destroy the Transport? Sorry I like my liberty ships…

Jen: The reason it is one for one for up to 3 is the purely inexpensive cost it is to transport a unit that long of a distance compared to equipping the same unit for one week of constant combat… This is including Fuel… I figure it is in a 1:3 ratio putting into effect ammunition, weapons, vehicles, etc.

GG

• yeah strategic redeployment not just rail
    it could even represent temporarily giving an infantry division jeeps and APCs to get somewhere

anyway it may have to be limited if it can be applied to units who has combated this turn

I think possibly it is better to apply it to any unit in a territory that has not been captured this turn by your forces, that will be easy to determine…

GG

• yeah territory you held at the beginning of your turn

• And the way you will know that is too look only at where you have national markers to indicate control. They are placed in new territories you have taken only at the end of your turn. That will solve that problem.

• or if you’re afraid of forgetting
    put new control marker upside down (on chart) on capture
    turn it upright at the end of the turn

• Ahh thats even better … good point!

So is there any other Deployment finalizing needed? Shipping? Aircraft?

GG

• related

recently I sugguested a clarification to defensive air support rule
    you can relocate your air units to defend in a adjacent territory/sz, instead of the current space

change: this is whether or not the adjacent territory/sz is under attack

Absolutely! Wouldn’t that be the definition of Defensive Air Support?

GG

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m