• @Axel:

this is:

• UK pays for the IC
    • FIC falls smoothly? IC placed in India
    • FIC is still standing? I dunno. IC in South-Africa then?

I only suggested building one when FIC falls SMOOTHLY!!!  :|
    and again: only for persons who REALLY want to build an IC in India
    if things go bad? build it somewhere else, for all I care…

• But even with a “smooth” taking of FIC, 2 INF via TRN, maybe even some Kwang forces, plus BB, plus AF means FIC is re-taken by Japan.  Even with 3 INF there (the best possible result of a UK 1 attack, and not at all likely against a FIG and 2 INF).

Then you can still Amphib India, plus AF, plus any Japan INF from FIC in J2.

If you are going to try an India IC, you need to STACK India, not strip it down on a 50/50 battle in FIC.

• 2007 AAR League

we shall see if it´s duable switch….  (for reference check on going Switch vs Nix game)

• Well, I just took Nix’s shiny new India IC on J1.

Cost me taking China…  but I now will have TWO IC’s as Japan in Asia after J1, plus my TRN’s that I bought…

• 2007 AAR League

well But you´ll lose the rest of Asia…
    And your Trn´s will be hit by my lone surviving US Fig.  (but Trn´s are notorious killing machines so you might survive.)

• 2007 AAR League

And the comming US IC in Sinkiang will now become a real pain  (if you didn´t like it last time  ;)  )

• But this time I have TWO IC’s already on the ground in Asia… and ZERO threat from the US in the Pacific due to taking no losses at Pearl (indeed, at the end of J1, I am only down 1 TRN in navy, while the Allied fleets have basically been destroyed)

Also, I won;t let that IC phase me for too long this time :-)

• 2007 AAR League

this has become a matter of Honor  :evil:  :-D

• May not be much honor…

Most of Russia’s living troops are in Manchuria.  Caucuses has fallen, and your primary stack in West Russia is GONE.

Russia has exactly 4 INF and 2 ART outside of Manchuria…
    6 German tanks are in range of Moscow…

• 2007 AAR League

these German tanks will be needed elsewhere, and no Russia will not fall next round.
    at the most you will get 5 Arm 2 Figs in on Russia,

cauccasus is mine again, you will retake it (maybe)

Russia will have at a Min 10 inf 1 Fig 1 Arm in Russia, feelfree to attack.  99.1% of the time you will have nothing left. after 10 rounds of combat.

• Um… you want to re-calculate Caucuses?

I just added 4 Japan FIGs to the German defense :-P

I WILL build in Caucuses… and I can bring all 6 tanks to Moscow if I choose on G3…
    Muwahahahahaha!  :evil:

:-P

• 2007 AAR League

Damn you……

:cry:

• LOL!  You did not think I was going to talk all those risks as Germany last round and not have some way to secure my gains did you?

Don’t forget, when you do your Russia build for R3, you have a build limit of 8 units :-P

• 2007 AAR League

i know…  But you have no chance of taking Russia….

• Actually, I had a 16% chance.  But I chose not to take it.

• 2007 AAR League

i got it to a 95.1% loss…  but it doesn´t matter since you didn´t try…

• @Nix:

i got it to a 95.1% loss…  but it doesn´t matter since you didn´t try…

Not yet anyway… :-P

I am biding my time :-)

• maybe a second thread for giving feedback to the game of nix and ncscswitch will do just fine?

to Borneo or not to Borneo was the question…
    8-)

• I like this idea, lets say if I do attack french indo with the units suggested by nix and the destroying of the jap trannie, would I go ahead and want to buy an IC turn one to stick in india, or will it still fall farily early?

• It still falls by J4 latest.

The question is… if you delay Japan that long as UK, can US and USSR beat Germany back and pin them in that time…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m