• Just out of curiousity, since I know some of us try to build our armies from one country each time we play a game.  Which country is your favorite to play so far?  (I know some countries have limited units, but I added them all just in case.)

• I’d have to go with the Germans…but that’s only because I have more german units that all my other factions combines, atleast in regards to points…so I havent been able to play around with other factions as much as the germans…

• Soviet Union all the way.  Next to the Americans they are the most well rounded force.  I was even playing and winning with them before the snipers of set II.

• America all the way. more options as far as solders go, and one solder can make the difference. but for armor germany does have the edge.

• I’d have to go with Germany, because just like POINTMAN, I have more of their forces than anyone else’s.

And there is NO WAY I’d ever play an exclusively Chinese or Polish force!  NOWAYINHELL!

• Oh, btw, I picked Germany as well.  I don’t always play Germany, but they seem to be very versatile with all their options for units.

• Wow…surprised that will all the hoopla about Crocodiles, no one is playing a solid british army.

• The Croc is just about the most broken tank in the game.  There.  I said it.

• next to the Type 2 Ka-Mi Amphibious Tank.  What a piece of s**t.

• All I’m saying is, for how good the Croc is, it should cost at least 50 or more.  I mean, 35?  C’mon…

• I LOVE THE NATIONALIST CHINESE. They can purchase german units and when there are a shit load of them they are amazing. Otherwise i would have to go with the germans. PEACE

• Well, the reason I don’t care for the Chinese is because EVERY unit of theirs has some kind of drawback.  (Yes, I consider a commander with no abilities other than Init +1 to be a drawback)  And if you wanna play strictly historical, then who do the Chinese fight?  That’s right - the Japs!  Even with the somewhat poor Japanese selection of tanks, I think they have enough forces to level the Chinese.

• i really like to play as Germany/Italy(i also really like to play as Japan as well but it is so hard to win with them)
    Germany as the main force(SS PG and TANKS)
    and Italy as a distraction, by taking out enemy units whenever i can
    while my main force(Germans) try to take the objective as fast as possible

in a 150pt. i always have a Carro Armato, 1 or 2 Blackshirts, and 2 or 3 Fucile Modelo
    always try to out flank the enemy, with the help of a SS Panzer IV of course  :-D

• My favorite armies to build are British/American armies. Between the Jeeps, Halftracks and Paratroopers of the Americans and the Inspiring Lt. for the Brits, I tend to have a very mobile infantry force. I don’t have a Croc yet (argh…), but my Shermans and M10s do well enough. I usually have a small cluster of Stuarts on a flank as well. A mobile core of infantry supported by mobile tanks tends to do rather well for me. But we play on really big maps, so mobility is a huge factor in our games.

My other favorites are the German/Italian armies I make. They vary alot, so I don’t have a fixed set of units.

-=Grim=-

• I favor a Russian army right now (mostly because the bulk of my units & good armor are Russian). Of my Set II units I’ve pulled a Guards T-34 and an IS-2 in just two boosters.

• I go with germany.  Followed by USSR

• Definitely Germany. Bigger toys…Wehrmach Oberleutnant/SSPG combos are killer.

Run the poll again after the planes land please.  :-D

• It’s been said before, the Germans have all the best toys….Brummber(devastating on massed infantry), Tigers, Panthers and SSPG’s!

• 2007 AAR League

Rising Sun all the way

• I like the Soviet Army, but I’m partial to them because of my Micro Armor Army.  I’m still waiting for some self-propelled artillery, and some GMC trucks for transport.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m