• Right now I’d have to say that my favorite army is the Soviet Union. I’ve found them to be very effective. I like playing other armies but right now I have a solid 97 point tournament army that hasn’t lost yet (fingers crossed). If you like the Soviet Union? Check it out on the “Best 100 Point Army” post. I’d like to hear some comments.

I happen to read somewhere that someone posted that Nationlist China could recuit Germans. How’s this one possible??? I didn’t catch that one ANYWHERE in the rules.

• @scootmanfromhell:

I happen to read somewhere that someone posted that Nationlist China could recuit Germans. How’s this one possible??? I didn’t catch that one ANYWHERE in the rules.

I would doubt open cooperation between German and General Chiang’s forces, but in case you did not see it, there was a featured article on Wikipedia the other day highlighting Sino-German relations in the 19th and early 20th centuries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Today%27s_featured_article/February_7%2C_2006

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m