Strategy for Japan and how long does it take to drive to moscow.

• I would like people to comment on Japan tactics, what to do if Allies try KJF? What is the optimal turn 1 for japan? How will you start the drive to moscow, best route? India, china, Bury? Industrial Complexes?

1. Your turn starts, you have lost your sub and transport (where sits UK destroyer), UK have reinforced the USA Carrier with their Indian fighter. How do you take China? How do you do Pearl Harbor? And what is the best buy for turn 1? Industrial Complex to Kwantung?

2. Pearl Harbor attack, There is two choices, a) heavy attack BB AC+2figs Bomb Dest (maybe 1 trans to take hits or 1 fighter)
    b) Light attack Dest, trans, sub(if it is alive) 3-4fighters, bomber. BB and 2 AC merge to next to hawaii, and fighters land there. This tactic is to save your BB, AC and Fighters from retaliation from USA.

I sometimes if I only inflict damage enough so the carrier is chosen as casualty and 1 fighter is left in the battle retreat from hawaii seazone, to get out of retaliation from USA. They could hit you with 3 fight, 1 bomb, BB and trans. You would most likely have only BB and AC + 2fighters in the battle if you leave sitting in hawaii sz.

But give me your comments and strategy for Japan? How to come fast to Germanys help from the east.

• 2007 AAR League

If you are facing a KJF, you do not have to worry about sending units towards Russia. Just hunker down & play defense. IMO Axis have better odds to take out Russia before Japan goes down.

On the matter as of which is the most effective way to send units towards Russia, with Japan:

This has been discussed to great length in other threads on this site.

Earlier I advocated the building of 1-2 ICs.

Nowadays, however, I prefer the transport approach, in this fashion:

Turn 1: Buy 3 transports as Japan (or two if you have a surviving transport from J1)
    Turn 2: 5 inf + rtl carried to BRY
    Turn 3+: 3 arm + 3 inf carried to BRY. Switch to only Arms at a point where you already have taken all mainland Asia, and the extra infs will not make it to Russia in time to make any impact on the game outcome. In this case -  buy airforce instead!

With the transport approach Japan will get cannon fodder (infs) over to Asia. Otherwise you will be attacking MOS with naked Arms. That is not preferable according to me.

One thing I have been thinking of , though. Should you have 4 or 3 transports as Japan?

/Cheers

• @Perry:

One thing I have been thinking of , though. Should you have 4 or 3 transports as Japan?

My answer (a carry over from Classic) is… the more the merrier!

Now, to qualify for Revised:
    4 Trannies initially (1 of 2 survive to J1 usually, then buy 3 in J1).
    You fill those, as you posted, with INF and ART to Bury (usually) in J2.  Depending on how conservative you want to play as Japan (meaning how well you think you can play Germany to keep pressure on Russia and not risk falling to Allies), you repeat that in J3, then start the 4 ARM and 4 INF.

In the early rounds, go heavy on INF, next on ART.  The reason is, you are going to hit your build limit as Japan in short order, requiring you to build an IC (or 2…)  That will be your tank factory…

I prefer an IC in FIC.  Allows for both land and sea builds, so I can be pushing for Russia, or on an IPC grab in Africa or elsewhere…  That IC is also able to be supported by units trannied in from the Islands (in case someone gets some forces where they can be a potnetial threat…).

Other build notes as Japan:
    Once trannies are filled, if you have available funds, replace lost AF first, then build additional trannies.

Even if you get 5 or 6 trannies as Japan before you land your continental IC (though I like ot place the IC in J2…), the extra trannies, while they cannot be filled with builds, CAN go out and grab INF from the islands to move to wherever they are needed.

These “extra” trannies are also your force for “IPC Scaveging”, which means heading to Australia and New Zealand, or risking a trip to Brazil or maybe to Madagascar…  2 trannies for this use is a GREAT idea… filled with Island forces to shuttle around to grab IPC’s, while taking NOTHING away from your continental drive.

With the IPC build limit, a Western US strike is even less feasible in Revised than in Classic.  You would be forced to be using trannies built and loaded in FIC, Kwang or Manch to achieve such an assault, giving the US even MORE warning.  Japan GUARDS east, pushes West, and grabs extra money South.

• I agree with most of what Switch says.

I would like people to comment on Japan tactics, what to do if Allies try KJF? What is the optimal turn 1 for japan? How will you start the drive to moscow, best route? India, china, Bury? Industrial Complexes?

Building 3 transports to start with is I believe the safest route to take, and by no means the slowest nor the weakest. Building 3 transport gives you flexibility with your options (invade islands, invade US if that player isn’t too good or if Germany needs time, drop troops in Russia, etc, defend against US navy if they choose to build one). Having a total of 4 transports can’t go to waste, as they will drop 8 troops that are being built every turn in Japan.

Take advantage of the fact that SZ60 already borders Buryatia. This means for instance, that if you have transports off of French Indochina, that they can in one turn move to SZ60 and drop troops from Japan into Buryatia. I like to do something I call swapping: one turn I’ll drop stuff in Buryatia to help the northern assault, and the next turn I’ll take troops from Japan to drop in Indochina, then go back to drop stuff in Buryatia again. It is a good idea to go from both north and south to get the most IPCs and defend your own IPCs.

Also a little tip to maximize your Japan play: on J2 when you have all those transports, you can take infantry from Okinawa and Wake Island and drop them off in Buryatia. On J1 you drop 1 inf 1 tank in Buryatia (3 inf 1 art left in Japan), and believe it or not on J2 if you purchased 2 infantry and do the little island infantry grab, you can drop 7 infantry 1 art into Buryatia, which makes very nice maximum use of your transport capacity.

Also another little tip: when you’re dropping 4 tran of equipment into French Indochina, you don’t always have to build 8 units in Japan to drop in Bury next turn; you can leave one of the tran behind to take infantry from Indies/Pihilippines while the other 3 go back, and use the extra IPCs to get more transports for island hopping or save for complex or airforce or whatever.

In the early rounds, go heavy on INF, next on ART.  The reason is, you are going to hit your build limit as Japan in short order, requiring you to build an IC (or 2…)  That will be your tank factory…

What switch says is essential. For almost every nation it is a good idea to go heavier on infantry early on. This goes back to the infantry push mechanic in classic, but anyways it’s always best to go with infantry earlier on because they provide very good fodder for future assaults as well as are the most efficient defensive unit so are good to hold territories with. From J2 it would not be a bad idea to buy say 6+ infantry and 0-2 offensive pieces and then save the extra IPCS instead of buying 4 inf 4 tank right away. The saved IPCs could go towards a complex which you will need sooner or later due to mobilization limits.

These “extra” trannies are also your force for “IPC Scaveging”, which means heading to Australia and New Zealand, or risking a trip to Brazil or maybe to Madagascar…  2 trannies for this use is a GREAT idea… filled with Island forces to shuttle around to grab IPC’s, while taking NOTHING away from your continental drive.

This is a good idea, but mainly if you believe German can hold out long enough for those minor IPCs to make a difference. It is more expensive than it looks at first glance to go island hopping: you have to replace the 2 transports if you’re doing it early on, and also you’re 2 transports short of land troops against Russia since they went elsewhere.

I prefer an IC in FIC.

Agreed. This is most efficient position since it’s closer to Africa as well as is the “hardest” to reinforce from Japan.

1. Your turn starts, you have lost your sub and transport (where sits UK destroyer), UK have reinforced the USA Carrier with their Indian fighter. How do you take China? How do you do Pearl Harbor? And what is the best buy for turn 1? Industrial Complex to Kwantung?

This is a difficult position, but you overall should be glad since Germany should be eating up Africa if the Indian fighter was sent to the Pearl Harbor carrier instead of counterattacking Egypt. There are many variations in this scenario (such as if carrier was went with destroyer to kwangtung, if Russia stacked Bury first turn), but generally in my opinion and experience you should still take China and Pearl Harbor no matter what.

While normally this is easy to do, with the UK fighter move it is difficult to function since even slightly lucky rolls could knock out more equipment than you can afford to dissuade counterattack. You have a couple of options:

1. Attack Pearl harbor en masse: send your bb/trans from Japan, caroline fleet, 1 fighter/bomber from Japan, and 1 fighter from the East Indies fleet. Upon inspection you easily bring 3 fighters to Harbor because the fighter starting in the Caroline carrier can land in Wake Island while the other 2 fighters will be declared to land on the caroline carrier. In this case, you are using the transport for fodder. Don’t lose more than 1 fighter since remember you need that occupying force to dissuade a counterattack. Don’t be afraid to lose the bomber! Make sure you have that occupying fleet (bb/loaded carrier/destroyer) or the US will annihilate your navy.

I wouldn’t advise sending 4 fighters (aka sending the Indies carrier east to pick up more fighters). Sometimes the UK is sneaky and sends more than just a destroyer to kill the transport (such as the carrier and transport which he may not feel are going to be useful anyways). In this case you’ll need more than just the BB in Indies to take it out, probably a fighter + carrier to help out is good.

2. Something which I call “fake harbor”: attack Pearl Harbor with the destroyer, 3 fighters, and a bomber. The odds aren’t entirely glamorous, but you have something like an 80% of winning while the rest goes to the defender and tying. The carrier in carolines is declared to move up to wake island to pick up any surviving fighters to make this move legal. The beauty of this is that it leaves no fleet for the US to counterattack in harbor; your destroyer is certainly doomed to die and the wake island carrier group is out of range of the bulk of the US forces. The other reason why this is good is because it lets your transport do what it’s meant to do (transport stuff to buryatia on J1) and leave your battleship in SZ60 to protect against perhaps the solomon islands sub that survived or a couple of other tricks if the Allies still control Buryatia.

Also in general just be conscious that the UK sub sometimes does survive and can be used against you. If you have carriers adjacent to the Hawaii seazone they could be attacked and 33% of the time you’re going to lose the carrier. It’s just a risk you’ll have to be prepared to take. Just remember, Germany should be awfully glad if that fighter is being sent off instead of being used in Africa.

If you don’t like these 2 options, actually I have been considering perhaps that leaving Pearl Harbor alone may not be an entirely terrible idea. It’s a very heretical thought and I admit more than a bit half-baked, but if you lure the US into going KJF, then you have done Germany a great service, as a good German player should be able to take out the UK and Russia alone. Also the Harbor group takes a long time to go to Germany in any case. I haven’t tried this enough and certainly not against good US players so I wouldn’t recommend this normally, but the immediate benefits are obvious: you can focus on the other targets without fear of loss.

Taking China should almost always be done with all infantry from the mainland + 2 fighters. This minimizes your losses, as well as puts your infantry in a very flexible position to either further invade sinkiang next turn, or to counterattack any commando UK/Russian troops taking IPCs from you as you abandoned those territories. You really shouldn’t worry if they take your territory for one turn; you’ll take it back easily (perhaps too easily with bombardment shots  :evil:) and it’s infantry you won’t have to worry about in the future as they’re being taken down piecemeal instead of in huge stacks.

But give me your comments and strategy for Japan? How to come fast to Germanys help from the east.

The fastest way to come in is to eventually build multiple complexes (I quite commonly had 3 complexes late game) and produce massive quantities of tanks. I will always start slow with infantry for the first few turns since they’re efficient moneywise to hold territories and provide very nice complimentary fodder while your airforce does the work, but you really have to speed it up if you want to save Germany. Get complexes and crank out tanks at some point nonstop. Blitz all over the place!

• For Japan to leave 4 transports to sz60 is a real risk of losing all of them. I would never do it.

Let’s assume the normal moves made by J1

• UK destroyer was destroyed by Indies navy
    • Pearl Harbor made heavy everything there.
    • Purchase 3 transports and 2inf
    • Place them to sz60 where there is only 4 transports

USA1

-Move bomber to sz60, move hawaii fighter to sz60
    -4trans vs 1fig 1bomb…will end with nice transports sunk to the bottom.
    -fighter and bomber lands to buryatia, where sits 6 soviet infranty. In our games soviets never retreats straight away to Yakut, because Japan don’t have the strength to dislocate them on J1 from bury and it serves as base for USA planes. J2 even then Japan might not have the power to dislocate 6inf 1fig 1bomb from bury.

I know what you will suggest next place them to sz61, but there is a risk too.

UK1
    -Bomber moved to sinkiang

UK2
    -Bomber attacks sz61, better chances for transports to win the battle, but with bad luck every 4 transports are sunk and japan sits idly in their big island. I would maybe move 1dest 1carrier to sz59 to destroy the transport, to force japan to commit more power to destroy the british fleet.

What do Japan then when it’s nice 4 transports have been sunken, it has happened before, and it’s really hard to leave something to protect them from USA or UK attack. So 1st turn buy should be 1dest 2trans and placed to sz61. Save 2IPC.

Comments?

• Let’s assume the normal moves made by J1

You missed another normal move: take Buryatia. I don’t know about you, but most of the Allied players I play against don’t try to hold Buryatia on turn 1. Sure you can if you want with 6 inf, but it’s a temporary stay in any case and it makes it harder to defend against the central push by the Japanese since your inf are way out east.

Very simple:

You can only do this if Japan doesn’t control Buryatia, otherwise there is no place to land. Most games Russia abandons Buryatia completely! Also, I usually don’t send the battleship to Pearl Harbor! It’s sitting in SZ60 to defend the transports.

UK1

Fine by me too. This means you’re not counterattacking Egypt at all since you sent your fighter to Harbor and your bomber to Sinkiang, which means German for a change gets a free hand in Egypt for a while. Thanks! Plus your bomber won’t do any damage since my battleship is guarding the transports.

• @trihero:

Let’s assume the normal moves made by J1

You missed another normal move: take Buryatia. I don’t know about you, but most of the Allied players I play against don’t try to hold Buryatia on turn 1. Sure you can if you want with 6 inf, but it’s a temporary stay in any case and it makes it harder to defend against the central push by the Japanese since your inf are way out east.

Very simple:

You can only do this if Japan doesn’t control Buryatia, otherwise there is no place to land. Most games Russia abandons Buryatia completely! Also, I usually don’t send the battleship to Pearl Harbor! It’s sitting in SZ60 to defend the transports.

UK1

Fine by me too. This means you’re not counterattacking Egypt at all since you sent your fighter to Harbor and your bomber to Sinkiang, which means German for a change gets a free hand in Egypt for a while. Thanks! Plus your bomber won’t do any damage since my battleship is guarding the transports.

It’s stupid for russia to leave buryatia on turn 1, because Japan can’t take it from you before turn 3 and on your turn 3 you retreat to Yakut.

Leaving the BB is good choice, but then you are commencing all Japan navy to death in Pearl Harbor for sure, USA counters with BB Trans 2figs 1 bomb. US planes land to bury still. Or you do that light attack for japan what you posted earlier 1dest 1sub 3figs 1bomb? And do you use the indies navy to destroy the british destroyer and carrier?

Huoh, it’s hard to say every single move you can make, I wanted to point out the weakness of leaving the transports unguarded. Egypt could still be taken with 3inf 1fig, or atleast damage the troops in egypt.

Russia should always sit with 6inf after 1st turn in buryatia, you can have manchuria for free. If Japan don’t guard their transports you sit in bury, but if they keep the battleship you flee to Yakut and US Bomber lands there or don’t come at all against japan and instead goes to UK.

Every move can be countered by another move. Axis&Allies is dice based game so you can’t prove some move is allmighty, you can’t beat it. But you can make the dice favor you with different moves, you just have to decide when to risk it and when to minimize the luck for dices…

• BTW, why would you use the bomber in attacking Egypt? It would be destroyed by axis on turn 2, because it doesn’t have many choices where it can land. If you leave it to Trans-Jordan and have infranty to guard it, I would strike my next wave there.

• Bury still in Russian hands on US3?  AGAINST WHAT JAPAN PLAYER???  Bury is in Japan hands on J2, LATEST; and quite possibly on J1 (unless Russia staacked it instead of further inland).

A coastal stack by Russia is a poor choice (a choice I am going to be making Ezto pay for in my current game with him).  Coastal allied forces play to Japan’s strength… NAVY.  2 BB’s kill 2 of those INF (on average) before I even land my first INF, ART, ARM, or fly in my first AF.  2/3 of Russia’s defense gone immediately.  And once the other 4 are dead, that initial Japan tank can blitz SFE and Yakut on J2, Evenk and Novo on J3, unless Russia pulls off forces from the German front to block me… which is VERY good for Germany.

This also plays into the “ignore Pearl” J1 move, where Japan consolidates their fleets, hammers Bury, and dares the US to even TRY to attack my navy in a suicide run (they won;t have to worry about landing in Bury, they’ll be dead)

Also, Thamor, you are missing LZ’s for the UK bomber.  There are more options than Trans Jordan, ALL of them better…
    FEA, Congo and IEA are ALL out of reach of Germany if UK retakes Egypt.  And an FEA landing even leaves it in a position to atack any “stray” German navy (or assist in a major assault on the German navy) in SZ’s 7, 8, 12, and 17 on the way back to Britain.

• Russians stacking in Bury on R1 are dead Russians. Thats the perfect opportunity to walk all over north Russia uncomtested.

My play group used to stack everything in Bury until it consistantly got wasted on J1 - now its a general rule that we pull everything back.

• J1 Bury Attacks:

Against 6 Russian INF…

Japan can bring:
    2 Manchuria INF
    1 INF from Japan
    1 ART or 1 ARM from Japan
    BB shot
    3 FIGs
    1 BOM

Of course, you don;t HAVE to hit Bury that hard.  All you need is 1 ARM surviving, and the allies cannot prevent you from taking another 2-3 IPC’s in J2, and 2-3 more in J3 (a total of 5).  Russia has to pull forces off their German offensive to stop Japan’s raids.

• Hmm, but this leaves USA strong, by not taking china on turn 1.

I would most likely buy then sinkiang factory for sure, when I have 4us inf and 1fig ready to defend it. But there is the risk of that, but what if KJF is made, UK buys factory to india, USA buys factory to sinkiang, would you still attack the 6inf bury stack on J1?

Our gaming group plays with national advantages and sometimes the UK gets the free industrial Complex to India and KJF is started and Japan would get in serious trouble.

• BTW, why would you use the bomber in attacking Egypt? It would be destroyed by axis on turn 2,

This depends on how many air forces you have in Libya. I usually attack Egypt with the fighter from India too, which is going to defend the bomber, and I usually land in whatever those spaces are called below Egypt, not in Trans-Jordan. If you have a force of like 2 fighters + 1 bomber, sure you could kill my fighter/bomber, but you risk losing 1-2 fighters in the process since you have no fodder for them which makes me happy.

Leaving the BB is good choice, but then you are commencing all Japan navy to death in Pearl Harbor for sure, USA counters with BB Trans 2figs 1 bomb. US planes land to bury still. Or you do that light attack for japan what you posted earlier 1dest 1sub 3figs 1bomb? And do you use the indies navy to destroy the british destroyer and carrier?

That’s precisely the idea, I have no navy left to counterattack in Pearl Harbor. I’m not losing any naval units I can’t deal without anyways (destroyer, sub maybe in 1/3 case). I always use the Indies navy to strike the british destroyer/carrier because it’s a danger to transport buys especially with a bomber in sinkiang. 1 dest 1 sub 3 figs 1 bomb may be “light” but my simulator shows a 94% chance for that force to win. If I don’t have the sub then it’s an 80% chance to win, in which case I may be tempted to send my transport in as fodder, but still 80% is pretty decent odds over many games (and these numbers are with the UK fighter reinforcing Harbor)

• Our gaming group plays with national advantages and sometimes the UK gets the free industrial Complex to India and KJF is started and Japan would get in serious trouble.

Hopefully you use the LHTR version of National Advantages. The box rules are immensely and ridiculously skewed in favor of the Allies (such as lend lease used to let you attack right away with all these units converted and you could convert any number of any type of troop, joint strike could be declared at beginning of UK turn but now you have to declare it at beginning of Russian turn, and there are really crappy Axis NAs in the box rules such as dive-bombers and lightning assaults which have been significantly improved in LHTR).

If the Allies start a KJF, it’s time to unleash Germany. Wreck Africa then Russia. If the Germans get u-boat interdiction then start pumping out subs after you grab Africa to probably end the game, as it takes too long for the Allies to switch back to Germany to knock out the subs before they wreck the UK/US economy.

As Japan try to take India as early as possible if it’s feasible, because it’s really the linchpin for a KJF maneuver; you should be able to take it if you start with a 3 tran build and rush all troops available to there by round 3 (build 2 bombers on round 2). You are indeed sacrificing any attack on China and you may lose kwangtung/manchuria temporarily, but it’s well worth the price once you rudely cut off the UK’s ability to produce in Asia. From there just defend against the US navy which should start to get reasonable threatening by now while defending India with some infantry buys and expanding slowly as you can. It becomes difficult for Japan if the US gets the China reserves NA and starts a complex in sinkiang to boost the land effort, but still Germany should be doing extremely well.

It’s even difficult for the US to capitalize once the Japanese navy is sunk, because there aren’t many good production centers on land to defend Russia and they’re all far away from the capital, and it’s just plain annoying to start a transport system from Western Canada to SVE. It’s also very difficult to invade the mainland if it’s been massing infantry for defense once the navy died. It’s hard for the US to be able to save Russia from so far even if you manage to get Japan down on its knees, which is already very difficult and requires NAs to do effectively.

• @Thamor:

Hmm, but this leaves USA strong, by not taking china on turn 1.

THamor, you misunderstood me…  That is what it is POSSIBLE to send against a stacked Bury.

China goes FIRST, then Bury.

Also, a single bomber, when I habitually leave a BB in SZ60 with my trannies is no threat at all.  Even if the bomber hits, all he does is wound my BB, then the BB and the 4 trannies have an EXCEEDINGLY high probability of shooting down that bomber.

• Still my point, if you think of buying IC to sinkiang or you can always not do it after seeing J1 turn. The move to bury is to put many options to J1, but they can’t do it all or they will overextend and pay for it.

Do anyone of you have TripleA?? I would really like to play a game against you and test my play skills, this forum debating is well impossible, because in every move there is a counter.

Hmm, that Pearl Harbor light is very good move. Although trying to force the Americans to attack your fleet in Pearl Harbor is an option too, making them sacrifice their planes and ships to trying to take out your fleet. You would combine the Japan AC’s on solomon islands? If you are attacking with 3figs you need two AC’s next to Pearl Harbor seazone…

Why not J1 Industrial Complex? 1trans save 7?

• If you are attacking with 3figs you need two AC’s next to Pearl Harbor seazone…

Incorrect, you only need one carrier. The fighter that starts in Caroline Islands will land in Wake Island (2 moves to get to harbor, one to get out to wake island seazone, then 1 to land in wake island). The other 2 fighters must land on the carrier.

• The 3 tranny buy helps keep the US a LITTLE bit honest, since it leaves Japan with the ability to land 4 INF and 4 ARM in Alaska and Hawaii.

And you are right Thamor, Japan CAN’T do it “all” on J1 if Russia stacked Bury.  But they can weaken Bury, take China, will take India also, unless UK is surrendering Africa, and can take out most of the UK fleet.

Check out the open Japan move I made in the game with Ezto in the Games forum.  I got dice screwed on the UK fleet attacks, and I should have killed 1 more INF in Bury, but shows what is possible on J1.

• Why not J1 Industrial Complex? 1trans save 7?

That should work ok too. I’ve actually tried starting with 2 complexes and it’s not horrible either if the US doesn’t try to attack you. Massing tanks brings the Russians home in a jiffy. The thing with transports is that they’re extremely flexible. You can do a lot with them, like island hopping, taking Alaska if the US doesn’t have sufficient forces in West Canada to immediately take it back, defend against an American navy. Plus, you can move already existing troops from islands which in a way “saves” you money, whereas with complexes you have to build armies from scratch. This is especially apparent if the US decides to go after you, since with mass transport buy you can still shuffle troops off your island in safety while your complexes on land aren’t helping you defend against the American threat.

The thing with buying 3 transports + 2 inf is that you can really make the most of your time. None of your money is saved so you’re getting gear out as fast as possible. You can bring 7 inf 1 art to Buryatia just from the transports, whereas with the complex you’re doing 3 tanks in what, Manchuria? And like 3 inf 1 art from transports into Buryatia?

Eventually though of course Japan will need to buy a complex (possibly 2-3) because of mobilization limits. After I have complexes down then I send those extra transports to go mess around island hopping and such, which you can’t do that quickly or threatingly with 2 total transports.

• Without a USA KJF strat in place, the 3 tranny build in J1 (allowing Japan to build to their limit in Japan and offload direct to Bury startign in J2) is the way to go.  Then I build IC#2 in FIC in J2.

By the time I upgrade my Japan build to 7 ARM and 4 INF (47 IPC’s), I have already floated an “extra” tranny that is tasked to just grab island INF to move to Asia, or to grab UK IPC’s in the South Pacific (supported by BB and/or AC with FIG(s)).  When my IPC count goes above 42, I’ll save the excess to build the next IC…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m