Mel Gibson's The Passion of the Christ

• Just noticed - that makes 100 for me! Yippee!

:(

• Talk about useless posts about post count… :roll:

@MuthaRussia:

Talk about useless posts about post count… :roll:

uhuh…If it comes to my rememberance you posted about the same subject… :wink:

• @Guerrilla:

@MuthaRussia:

Talk about useless posts about post count… :roll:

uhuh…If it comes to my rememberance you posted about the same subject… :wink:

i have to agree - this is pot-calling-the-kettle-blackism.

• MuthaRussia:

So many ways to reply….but I will refrain. I … must … refrain …

Now THAT was a sacrifice.

~cheers

• Yeah, but i was almost crucified by everyone for saying that! :lol:
    That was MY sacrifice! :lol:

Well it has hit to Blockbuster status and I think it will go higher

• Most controversial movies do that! :-?

• You were crucified because it was obvious that was your goal, and the vast majority of your posts prove it. I think had you earned your post count legitimately, very few would take issue. Personally, post count holds little value, as evidenced by the frowning face at the end of my ‘celebratory post count’ post. It was a joke.

I can’t help that I’m not funny.

~cheers

• @K-Ration:

You were crucified because it was obvious that was your goal, and the vast majority of your posts prove it. I think had you earned your post count legitimately, very few would take issue.

Thats Bull… :evil: Only about 10 of my 450 something posts were intended to do that! :x

• @MuthaRussia:

@K-Ration:

You were crucified because it was obvious that was your goal, and the vast majority of your posts prove it. I think had you earned your post count legitimately, very few would take issue.

Thats Bull… :evil: Only about 10 of my 450 something posts were intended to do that! :x

Hmm…as the most recent member of the super mega club, I feel a certain responsibility? to make a comment here. Generally, posting to increase your post count about your post count is annoying, although on special occasions (such as 1000) or something like that, it’s no big deal. For K-Ration to do it at 100 suggests that maybe he really didn’t expect to even get that far, and so is no big deal, whereas MuthaRussia, posting at 250 when several people were criticizing many of his posts as spam is an entirely different matter. MuthaRussia, I would suggest that you not get so mad, as all the charges leveled against you are entirely true, even though you have made some attempts to change your ways. However, if you make a post about reaching 1000, I doubt anyone would really mind that.

And consider this my obligatory 1000 post, I just thought I’d bury it somewhere where few are likely to hunt for it. :wink:

• Gratz on 1000, in case no one else sees it!

~cheers

• Congrats GI,
    and welcome to the culb of people who could be called to get a life :)

• GI, We’re working on the newsletter now, and i’ll make sure to credit you will this feat!

Congrats comrade!

• @MuthaRussia:

GI, We’re working on the newsletter now, and i’ll make sure to credit you will this feat!

Congrats comrade!

very magnanimous of you.

• Was that sarcasm or not?

If it was sarcasm, again, you’re hilarious…not really! :x

• @MuthaRussia:

Was that sarcasm or not?

If it was sarcasm, again, you’re hilarious…not really! :x

it wasn’t sarcasm.
    and i really don’t care about what you think of me.

• @cystic:

and i really don’t care about what you think of me.

Were did i say what i thought of you?

• @MuthaRussia:

@K-Ration:

well, maybe . . . but many of the rest appeared to be “intended to do that”. I mean face it, most are pretty crappy/one worders/"i agree"s.

• When i agree with what someones saying am i supposed to say a paragraph on how i agree with them, or should i say just “i agree”, The answer is easy, I agree is much easier to say!!!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m