• @Drumstix:

6. If they reach friendly territory that is not their own, they turn into a soldier from that country.

I don’t think I would make them switch nationalities. But the idea is nice (overall) … would add a new dimension to the game – that’s for sure!

@Guerrilla:

Oh… and the russian winter :lol:

Every “winter” (4 turn) the germans roll for every unit in caucusus, and Russia and keraila(possibly more) and every unit rolls 1d6 if a 2-1 that unit cannot move till spring (i’ll make it easy on em :wink: …)b

• I don’t think I would make them switch nationalities. But the idea is nice (overall) … would add a new dimension to the game – that’s for sure!

I think it could work in A&AE too, although Im not sure about Pacific.

Artillery get a free pre battle support shot. it acts just like battleship land bombard. all art. fire d6 with 1-2 as a hit. if hit a unit can fire back…

• What good would POWs do?

• They don’t really do to much, they can just escape and get back home, I’m just a great fan of The Great Escape. POWs don’t impact the game much they’re just a neat little rule.

• Just sounds like an extra complication to me

• make sure you get a good italian variation

also, i like the idea in which nutral countrys defend themselves. you might have to search for the post that mentions it

• How about making AA guns transportable (is that a word?). – i.e. they can be transported at the capacity of 1 aa per transport. Also, when the transport is attacked while the aa gun is loaded – the AA gun fires as usually. The AA may not be taken as a casualty … and if the transport is sunk – so too is the AA. This is similar to the W@W rule (I think?).

This gives AA guns an added feature … and allows an added method of protecting your transports and other navy units.

@MistaBiggs:

How about making AA guns transportable (is that a word?). – i.e. they can be transported at the capacity of 1 aa per transport. Also, when the transport is attacked while the aa gun is loaded – the AA gun fires as usually. The AA may not be taken as a casualty … and if the transport is sunk – so too is the AA. This is similar to the W@W rule (I think?).

This gives AA guns an added feature … and allows an added method of protecting your transports and other navy units.

I think that is how 1st Edition rules go too…

• Your right Guerrilla Guy, but they cant shoot out of the transport

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m