• @johnsnelling:

@ghr2:

I like Russia taking out Mesopotamia as well.  UK can clean up any survivors and reinforce the defense.

Looking ahead, what if the Russians took Mesopotamia and the RR prevented any futher UK reinforcements from reaching the OE.

As far as I’m aware, the current RR rules allow UK troops to pass through Russian territories. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think it would be an issue for the UK.

• @Makoshark13:

@johnsnelling:

@ghr2:

I like Russia taking out Mesopotamia as well.�  UK can clean up any survivors and reinforce the defense.

Looking ahead, what if the Russians took Mesopotamia and the RR prevented any futher UK reinforcements from reaching the OE.Â

As far as I’m aware, the current RR rules allow UK troops to pass through Russian territories. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think it would be an issue for the UK.

Yes you are correct. In the FAQ it is written:
    • All Russian units outside of original Russian territories will be immediately removed from the board, and Russia will immediately relinquish control of any non-original territories it may hold, including those of formerly aligned minor neutral powers.  If units belonging to other Allied powers are in these territories, control will be established using the rules for moving all units on one side out of a contested territory (see “Land Units”, page 15), otherwise these territories will be uncontrolled until another power moves into them and will not mobilize units when entered.

I was erred into thinking because the RR makes Russia neutral.

• '16

It does make them neutral and off limits…
    The original rule allowed for the allies to be in Russian territories, but the new rule is that russia gives up NON-ORIGINAL territories. Its ORIGINAL territories that are in Russian control become off limits to everyone except for the territories that are contested with the Central Powers.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m