• Y-mon, it’s over 900 now!
    Time for an update.

• I agree, time for an update. Our ranking has fallen from #5 to #14. We need more gaming and less forum I think! Or, way more gaming and the same forum at least.

BB

• Update comes at 1000 users :)

• '19 Moderator

Man, I feel like I’m not pulling my weight around here. I am one of the longest time members but I have only a few over 500 posts.

• '19 Moderator

He, he

I just noticed, I joined 5 days after yanny but he has 5 times the number of posts I do!

• You could argue quality over quantity!

BB

• '19 Moderator

I could, but the problem is I’m not much for arguing, which is why I have so many fewer posts than others. ;)

• '19 Moderator

By the way BB you have posted more in two months than I have in two years. :o

• Well, playing the allies solo in a game that went 26 rounds with Darth is good for almost 100 posts! That and I have a big mouth :wink:

BB

• He, he

I just noticed, I joined 5 days after yanny but he has 5 times the number of posts I do!

Man, I feel like I’m not pulling my weight around here. I am one of the longest time members but I have only a few over 500 posts

At least its good to have another old timer around. Anyone else join back in the summer of 2001? Bossk did you?

• Y’s guy,
    Okay you posted at 600 and you plan to update @ 1000.
    When you (or whomsoever does), please, note
    @ what point you plan to update again. That way
    I won’t waste our time with ‘low brow’ posts. :)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m