• i will also agree the rommell pic has been overused. still looking for people to join ur revolution? :wink:

• Always…

• could you delate the wrong forum moved topics from the wrong forum

• Speaking of penguins, I cannot get an avatar to stick. Each time I submit a canned avatar from your gallery, I get the message “Cannot update usertable at this time.” Is it my ibook? Any suggestions?

This thread has developed into a metaforum… it transcends categorization because it started as an outside-the-forums admonition to stay within the correct forum… It should have been a dead-end forum-of-one-note, but it has coiled into an 11th-dimension bubbleverse powered by superstrings of counterclockwise dark quark matter. Capiche?

What would Julius Caesar do if he strode across this forum?

• what browser are you using?

• I am usually using daggone AOL…

Perhaps I should attempt to stick on an avatar via Explorer?

(While we’re at it, how do I select an “Emoticon” and insert it in this text box? They seem impervious to my exertions, although I have been able to download them as gifs.)

Thanks for asking, GeZe

• Hey, everybody out there in Axis & Allies gameland! This is my first post, and I’m very recently interested in A&A. I played it last week with a friend, and although he kicked my ass, I’m getting hooked!

Once I get my CDRom version delivered, I’ll check back with you guys for a little strategic advice.

Until then I’m just happy to be the only person who’s posted in this particular thread to actually talk about Axis & Allies, other than the post about putting posts in their correct thread! LMAO!!! The irony isn’t lost on me.

Later!

• That’s great. Welcome to the forums, and i hope you post often. (well, quality ones at least - not one word posts).
    The more advice the better - just keep in mind that many of us can kick the computer’s a** and might be able to give you some advice on how to do it. In fact, i’ll start a thread here to help you out.

• Why is this announcement still up after two months?

• I know a really goog joke involving a penguin,is thi the right forum?

• it could be

• post it in general disscusion, thats the place for A&A-unrelated stuff

• @gatorade:

I know a really goog joke involving a penguin,is thi the right forum?

that penguin joke has been told here before.

• what is it? if you don’t want to tell it than can you tell me what thread its in?

• Didja hear the one about the preacher, the preist and the penguin? Well,…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m