• Why?

• Cheater!
    I’m begining to feel that you should be disA&Aed!
    Thtop it! - Xi

Please, note, this is an addenda, rather than a cheater’s short new post!

What are you trying to do, T_6? Corner the market? Buy enough shares of the company to pull a hostile takeover, ripping Yanny’s love and DJ’s hard work (where the BEEP is he anyway?) out of their cold dead hands?
    And for what? Some day you’ll be able to look at your profile with pride and see that you have 99.99% (I hope you understand what I’m trying to say and we don’t get into a math agrument. Not that I’m trying to give you any ideas.)of the posts and no friends, acquaintances nor enemies to trade barbs with.

Merry BEEPING Christmas! - Xi (I’m a little upset … if you hadn’t noticed.)

• :-? How do you get pictures on the sides, and why is everyone penguins

• Go to Profile – scroll down and you should be able to chose you control panal Avatar and choose Show Gallery. The Rest should be pretty simple. :wink:

The reason for all the Penguins is that we’re helping to start the Linux Revolution! Join us! :)

• Yo thanx for the help I appreciate it,
    sorry, I decided against the revolution

• Sucks, that Rommel pic is a little overused… :-?

• yea I decided to change it 8)

• Good, be a part of the Penguin Revolution! :)

• you know, i don’t think you’re posting in the correct forum.
    Yanny’s going to be pissed.
    :lol:

• Hahahaha, Yanny is part of us!

–---- Penguins of the World, UNITE!!! -------

• ……

• i will also agree the rommell pic has been overused. still looking for people to join ur revolution? :wink:

• Always…

• could you delate the wrong forum moved topics from the wrong forum

• Speaking of penguins, I cannot get an avatar to stick. Each time I submit a canned avatar from your gallery, I get the message “Cannot update usertable at this time.” Is it my ibook? Any suggestions?

This thread has developed into a metaforum… it transcends categorization because it started as an outside-the-forums admonition to stay within the correct forum… It should have been a dead-end forum-of-one-note, but it has coiled into an 11th-dimension bubbleverse powered by superstrings of counterclockwise dark quark matter. Capiche?

What would Julius Caesar do if he strode across this forum?

• what browser are you using?

• I am usually using daggone AOL…

Perhaps I should attempt to stick on an avatar via Explorer?

(While we’re at it, how do I select an “Emoticon” and insert it in this text box? They seem impervious to my exertions, although I have been able to download them as gifs.)

Thanks for asking, GeZe

• Hey, everybody out there in Axis & Allies gameland! This is my first post, and I’m very recently interested in A&A. I played it last week with a friend, and although he kicked my ass, I’m getting hooked!

Once I get my CDRom version delivered, I’ll check back with you guys for a little strategic advice.

Until then I’m just happy to be the only person who’s posted in this particular thread to actually talk about Axis & Allies, other than the post about putting posts in their correct thread! LMAO!!! The irony isn’t lost on me.

Later!

• That’s great. Welcome to the forums, and i hope you post often. (well, quality ones at least - not one word posts).
    The more advice the better - just keep in mind that many of us can kick the computer’s a** and might be able to give you some advice on how to do it. In fact, i’ll start a thread here to help you out.

• Why is this announcement still up after two months?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m