• ITS HERE!!! Dang it I hate opening punching out the figures!

• yeah, it takes awhile to do that. the most annoying game ever to get the pieces out for is diplomacy. it took me at leats like half an hour just to get all the pieces out.

• Half an Hour :lol:

• how long did it take you to get out all the diplomacy pieces?

• those little things must have been designed to make you go nuts

• I dont have diplo I’m just laughing at how much time it took.

• did u play A&A yet?

• No, I have to wait until I can get my friends all over to my house or one of thiers. :(

• try to play it tonight, its friday

• guest, have you had a chance to play it yet? i feel sorry for you if you haven’t… a week is WAY too long to have to wait to play A&A right after you bought it

• Yes, I have played but I havent finished a game because it was just me and one friend after school. Also we played once at my friend’s house but my friends friend didnt want to play and my other friend spilt the american peices on the floor and screwed up the board just after we got it set up. :evil: I am hoping we can play a good game this weekend after we go paintballing. I like the game and know the rules now but damn spilling the peices just after we set up and explained the rules. I cant have people over to my house right now because of renovation so it’s hard to get everyone over to someone elses house. :roll:

• oh man thats too bad…. what type of paintball gun do you have? i have a Tippmann 98, but i haven’t paintballed since may :cry: , so i’m a little rusty

• I have a modified spyder e-99, I had a new expansion chamber and feed tube put on. I also have this awsome lazer sight that doen’t use batteries.
    We when paintballing yesterday, had fun. In the last game my friend had to go and when he got up he was 5 feet away on the other side of some bushes. :lol:

• i have this totally awesome paintball place kinda near my house its SO SWEET. this one course theres a river, and one team has to get the flag on the other side of the river, and the other team has to defend. the course is huge, so most of my team ( 20 people) went down the river to try to flank them, and 5 people along with me stayed in these 3 towers on our side of the river to protect the flag. i looked up, and their whole team came out of this house and starting running for the river. i’m in this 20 foot tall tower, and me and 5 other people are mowing down these 30 people trying to cross the river it was SO AWESOME!!! it reminded me of the beggining of “Saving Private Ryan” where they run out of the water and the germans in the tall pillbox are just mowing down the guys in the boat/water/beach. that was the greatest paintball game i ever played. if any of you don’t play paintball, then play it as soon as you possibly can!!!

• Wow, that sounds really cool. We have a place in our neighborhood that isnt a park we just play there. It has about a square mile of forest and an empty feild that has drainage ponds to hide in. The forest is moderatly wooded and has lots of underbrush, great cover! I play with 5 friends out there but 1 of them has a really crappy gun and another has an ok gun. Its usually 2v2 so to speak. We have a big park nearbye because a lot of kids at my school play paintball, but I only play there ever so often. Its run by the military so a lot of them go there. Once we played against navy seals! :D We got our buts kicked but it was fun. Where do you live I might be able to play at that park it sounds cool.

• i live in northern VA, and the name of the place was AG paintball, in leesburg i believe. the name of that course is the compound, and there are other good ones there, like village, fortress (i think its called fortress) and many others. unfortunaltey, my Tippmann98 has been sitting on my shelf since May :cry: i haven’t had a chance to play since then (its SO expensive; $20 for paintballs, since most of the time they don’t let you bring your own. thats without the course fees….)

• Thats to bad I live in near Pensicola, Florida. It gets to hot here to play in the summer. :( So the winter is my only time to play it suks.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m