• I’ve been gaming on and off for awhile, and I decided to try my hand at A&A. I have a copy of A&A “revised” at home which I’m starting to learn along with my son. I’ve had a chance to look at a number of the online essays on strategy and rules. My head is starting to hurt some, but I figure it will all become clearer once I get a few games under my belt.

I’m not counting on finding many local players, so I would also like to try my hand at some PBEM or online versions of the game.  I’ve spent some time looking at the various A&A web sites, and I’m looking for some recommendations on how to get started and which programs/maps/diceys to use. There are apparently a number of platforms that support online/PBEM play, but I’m have a hard time figuring out which would be the best to start with. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

BTW, I am in the process of switching from Window’s-based computers to Mac’s. If possible, I would prefer tools that are not restricted to PC’s. That being said, I’ll probably go with whatever everyone else is playing on.

• You should send a PM to CaptainJack.  I know he uses TripleA on his Mac.  I don’t know of any other A&A players that use Mac’s.

LT

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m