Bush's new "Snoop" Executive act

• No, I’m not a Gore supporter. I think Gore would make a worse President than Bush. At least Bush has a decent Sec. of State. In fact, in a school survey I voted for Bush.

• Colin Powell is a good man. As secretary of state, he does his best to improve the plight of Africans who have no one else to look up to. Just watching the desolate faces of famished African children change as bags of United States’ corn and grain arrive to their remote village is one of the most satisfying and fulfilling feelings no act of self interest can ever take away

• @TM:

Colin Powell is a good man. As secretary of state, he does his best to improve the plight of Africans who have no one else to look up to. Just watching the desolate faces of famished African children change as bags of United States’ corn and grain arrive to their remote village is one of the most satisfying and fulfilling feelings no act of self interest can ever take away

very wise TM - now add this to the Humanitarian Ade post . . . take up our cause against the powers of darkness - you’re brother et al. :D

• @TM:

Colin Powell is a good man. As secretary of state, he does his best to improve the plight of Africans who have no one else to look up to. Just watching the desolate faces of famished African children change as bags of United States’ corn and grain arrive to their remote village is one of the most satisfying and fulfilling feelings no act of self interest can ever take away

Colin Powell is pretty Liberal, but it balnces out John Ashcroft. Anyhow, my mother was at a fireworks display at Harbor Island in NY two fourth of Julys ago, and what she believed were Africans who immigrated to America were cheering “Freedom!”

Those are true Americans…people who work hard and love their country…at least its principles.

• As opposed to the white guys drinking beer and throwing the cans at cars :)

• @HortenFlyingWing:

Colin Powell is pretty Liberal, but it balnces out John Ashcroft. Anyhow, my mother was at a fireworks display at Harbor Island in NY two fourth of Julys ago, and what she believed were Africans who immigrated to America were cheering "Freedom!”

I do say, Colin Powell is one Liberal that I actually like. It’s so easy how we become “accustomed” to American life that we forget about how much better we have it compared to most of the world. Sometimes we need such people (those Africans) to remind us what liberty, freedom, and America is all about.

• Powell would make a great President.

• He should of ran in 96 and 9-11 would of never happened.

• Who knows, maybe in 2008? But I think he’ll be too old by then. He’s the best Sec. of State we had in a while.

• Powell '04!

starts the Powell Bandwagon

• @Yanny:

Powell '04!

starts the Powell Bandwagon

a person who realizes that there is a world outside of America. i like it.

• Powell and our good 'ole New York Hero of a Mayor… Rudy.

• @HortenFlyingWing:

He should of ran in 96 and 9-11 would of never happened.

Believe it or not, he’s got a point here. Clinton had every oppurtunity to take out Osama, but he chose not to. Osama was even in a snipers gunpoint, but Clinton wussed out and backed down…

• Thats not what I ment. Colin Powell would solve the problem the way it needs to be solved. He would deal with the people, doing whats right. Killing Osama wouldn’t do a thing.

• Screw Powell 04 i say GO Ewok 2030 Vote for me ;)

• also i like how Bush is becoming More Dictatorish everyday :) it just goes to show u how Democracy is Failing and that it is an Inferior idea :) :evil:

• dude, in 2008 you won’t be old enough to run for President.

• can u read mate? it says 2030 ;)

• “Democracy is Failing and that it is an Inferior idea”

Then what do you think will replace it?

• a Charasmatic Leader who will bring the Human Race were it hasnt bin before!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m