• well in my persoanl opinion the thing i do not like about AAW is that the Eastern front i find very boring. i think they should allocate some russian troops starting in the east so the germans are able to take moscow in 4 turns or so.
    and they can have it so the russians have to divert forces formt he east to save there asses at moscow like in real life. and i say u decrease the amount of jap forces or increase yank forces in china. this way the takin gof the main land isnt just a slaughter.
    also if they made it that Japan could threatan USA more in the pacific so there would be major fighting in the pacific before Germany gets manhandled (if) so im just curious what uwould u guys like to have?

• @DasEwokSS:

well in my persoanl opinion the thing i do not like about AAW is that the Eastern front i find very boring. i think they should allocate some russian troops starting in the east so the germans are able to take moscow in 4 turns or so.
    and they can have it so the russians have to divert forces formt he east to save there asses at moscow like in real life. and i say u decrease the amount of jap forces or increase yank forces in china. this way the takin gof the main land isnt just a slaughter.
    also if they made it that Japan could threatan USA more in the pacific so there would be major fighting in the pacific before Germany gets manhandled (if) so im just curious what uwould u guys like to have?

Play A&AP, if you like that theater of war.

• Pardon me for asking, but what is AAW?

• After Pearl Harbor, historically Japan never could threaten the US.

• That’s not entirely ture. The Japanese simply didn’t plan their attacks out very well. Had they let Yamamoto dig in defences for them rather than coordinate useless attacks, then Japan mgiht have stood a chance.

• AAW is axis and allies world

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m