• A friend put together a 3-D version of Iwo-Jima, and it was fun. It’s pretty easy to adapt the rules, just double your attack range and movement for inches. I had most of my guys on Mt. Suribachi, but had SNLF guys in bunkers which slowed him down for so long on the beaches, along with a lone artillery piece on top of Mt. Suribachi that destroyed about 4 vehicles until it was toasted by a long-range mortar. Right now were also working on Tarawa.

• @Spectre_14:

A friend put together a 3-D version of Iwo-Jima, and it was fun. It’s pretty easy to adapt the rules, just double your attack range and movement for inches. I had most of my guys on Mt. Suribachi, but had SNLF guys in bunkers which slowed him down for so long on the beaches, along with a lone artillery piece on top of Mt. Suribachi that destroyed about 4 vehicles until it was toasted by a long-range mortar. Right now were also working on Tarawa.

Dude!!  You got to show me pictures of that!!  That sounds like the shiznet!!  I want to see both the Iwo Jima and Tarawa, sounds really awesome.

• Sure thing, if I can ever figure out a digital camera my friend. Oh, need somebody’s opinion on this one. I made a unit specifically for the invasion of Japan:

Civil Defense Serviceman-1945-Cost: 1

Speed:1/1

Defense:3/3

Infantry:7/4/-

Vehicle:2/-/-

Hand-to-Hand 8

Poor Quality: This unit may only make infantry attacks three times per game (excluding Hand-to-Hand).

So, to weak, to strong?

• @Spectre_14:

Sure thing, if I can ever figure out a digital camera my friend. Oh, need somebody’s opinion on this one. I made a unit specifically for the invasion of Japan:

Civil Defense Serviceman-1945-Cost: 1

Speed:1/1

Defense:3/3

Infantry:7/4/-

Vehicle:2/-/-

Hand-to-Hand 8

Poor Quality: This unit may only make infantry attacks three times per game (excluding Hand-to-Hand).

So, to weak, to strong?

I dont know about that.  Id just play with the minis that are sold by the great Avalon Hill in AAM.  :-D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m