• '19 Moderator

I found this new game online that is awesome. It is called 1483. It is a game of Imperial age conquest. you plan your moves and conduct diplomacy then send in your orders via e-mail. There are 72 live players so the diplomacy is awesome. The turns are about 1 a week, so there is plenty of time for player interaction, plots and counterplots. Best of all its free and that is my favorite kind of game!

This is the link: http://www.guildofblades.com/interactive/1483.html

If anyone is interested let me know and I can help you get started. The game I just got into hasn’t started yet and there may be positions available.

• Sweet! This looks horrendously complicated and horribly cool at the same time! I’m there! What game are you in and how do you sign up for one? I’m just going to read the rulebook, thats how I learn games best.

• '19 Moderator

I am in the competition game and also in game 5. The commpetition game is the one that is just starting, if you e-mail the moderator he will put you on the list to get a country. The nations are all assigned, however sign up started like 6 months ago and some people have droped out. There are three people on the waiting list now, but they will most likely be in the game after the first turn. Also throughout the game large countries are subjust to occasional revolutions which bring in new players as well.

In the comp game I am the Deutschmeister of the Teutonic Order. I am a small nation with powerful allies;)

Game five has been going on for a year and is extreemly complicated. I got into game 5 while I was waiting for the competition game to start so I could learn the basics. And I ended up with a rebel movement that gianed independance in africa called the Uige Liberation Front. Hehe…

If you enjoy politics and diplomacy this game rules.

• i am going to play…it will be fun :smile:

• '19 Moderator

Did you sign up?

• yes but i’m kinda confused cuz i had to sign up for like 5 different things….plus apparently there’s no new game starting right now and i don’t want to jump into the middle of an old one…i guess i’ll wait for game 6

• '19 Moderator

The competition game starts this comming week. Its not to late. there are a lot of people that signed up but are not responding now. If they don’t send in their first turn they will forfeit their country and it will be given to someone on the waiting list.

• '19 Moderator

AdmanB I saw you name on the waiting list. Your #4 I will keep an eye out to see if you get a country.

btownthug did you sign up for the comp game? If so what address did you use?

• I will check it out. Thanks for the heads up dzrtfish.

• '19 Moderator

AdmanB I see you have been assigned a south American Tribe :smile: You need to get a hold of tribal nation #10. He is in North America but he will help you. Tell him that Prince William told you to contact him for advice. I belive his Email is boneman14@yahoo.com its on the comp page with everyone else’s.

Good Luck!

By the way, there is already one nation open and probably more to come next week for any one who would like to give it a try.

“Always mystify confuse and confound the enemy” Gen. Thomas J Jackson
    D-Backs- 22W 12L

Red

[ This Message was edited by: dezrtfish on 2002-05-12 18:41 ]

• i think i signed up but i haven’t been back to the webiste in ahwile…i’m using “addingmachine18@cs.com” as my email i’ll be in game 6 if nothing else

• '19 Moderator

I see that you’ve been added to the comp game in North America.

• Hehe, I’ve got all the allies I need in the form of the Incan Empire and another group of tribals.

BTW, I’m also in the England game. And the WW1 game.

• '19 Moderator

Cool, I’m pretty far from you but you never know how things turn out in this game. I am also in game 5

• '19 Moderator

Please tell me that this is someone from here. nice_guy_joey@hotmail.com

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m