New Indy US Prez Candidate to throw hat in ring…

• He’s been to Iraq. You’ve seen him in Africa. He’s now in New Orleans, LA saving lives and protecting the victims of Evil Katrina!

I humbly am proud and pleased to present you the next president of the United States…

Sean Penn!!

• Some people make us liberals look bad…

I was hoping that you would say Jesse Ventura : ) I would have lept for joy.

• Don’t rip Sean Penn. He’s a good actor and does MANY fundraisers for victims of war, famine, starvation and much more. Who cares where his views lie.

• He couldn’t have done LESS than Bush has done.

• His early material was excellent. Sean Penn was great in Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Bad Boys, and At Close Range, but other than that, crap.

• @Candyman67:

His early material was excellent. Sean Penn was great in Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Bad Boys, and At Close Range, but other than that, crap.

Dead Man Walking, The Translator, The Assassination of Richard Nixon and The Thin Red Line.

• @Mary:

@Candyman67:

His early material was excellent. Sean Penn was great in Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Bad Boys, and At Close Range, but other than that, crap.

Dead Man Walking, The Translator, The Assassination of Richard Nixon and The Thin Red Line.

Thin Red Line was crap, Mary. But you’re right about the rest.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m