• On 2002-04-18 06:46, Gul’Dan wrote:
    Zhukov was during WWII imbecile. But it worked didnt it??

I know he’s from WW2, His tactic of throwing wave after wave of men at enemy positions is WW1-ish…Bitch

• '19 Moderator

LMAO…

• "During the Battle of Britian, he was instrumental in Hermann Goring’s decision to change Luftwaffe tactics from direct pressure on RAF Fighter Command to bombing Britain’s cities. This led to the ultimate loss of the Battle of Britain.

The second was when Resistance members detonated a bomb in Rome killing 32 German soldiers. In retaliation, Hitler demanded that all able-bodied men in Italian capital be transported to prison camps. Kesselring instead had 335 citizens of Rome rounded up and shot at nearby Grotto Via Ardeantina. Kesselring worse then Hitler? "

One, Hitler wanted the attack on cities, and one cannot question the fuhrer. Two, Hitler wanted to kill people, and one cannot question the fuhrer. excuse my spelling. I don’t think kesslring was a good person (he fought for the wrong side), but he did a good job.

Now one has to understand that Webel (that guy who wanted the long range bobmers, “euro bomber”, i believe), wanted long range bombers. Now here is the problem. No german aircraft company had any serious heavy bombers in the works. Another was that Germany wanted to use their blitzkreig tactic. They never planned a prolonged war with russia, or war with britain at all. Webel might of been right, but at the time he was wrong, and his reasoning highly conflicted with Nazi tactics.

Now Zhuhkov, well…sucked. Sadly he was the best russia had! He was able to win wars of attrition…that’s it. Was Yemenko (i think it is his name) the guy in stalingrad? He held when the river was frozen, and he couldn’t get any more supplies and men. In fact, as little as 40 russian soldiers at one point stopped the german army from taking the volga river side.

• I bealive that Zuhkov was at Stalin grad, but I might be wrong. Still, the fact that he was able to bring the Russians to victory in europe has to count for something

• His tactic of throwing wave after wave of men at enemy positions is WW1-ish

If it aint broke, dont fix it Ass

• On 2002-04-20 11:04, Gul’Dan wrote:

His tactic of throwing wave after wave of men at enemy positions is WW1-ish

If it aint broke, dont fix it Ass

Whats you problem?

• On 2002-04-20 11:00, Gul’Dan wrote:
    I bealive that Zuhkov was at Stalin grad, but I might be wrong. Still, the fact that he was able to bring the Russians to victory in europe has to count for something

Hey guy, how do YOU spell Stalingrad?

• So I accedently typed a space. Bite me

• On 2002-04-24 06:58, Gul’Dan wrote:
    So I accedently typed a space. Bite me

Princess

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m