Alternate German Roundels for A&A and other WW2 games.

• Knp I mentioned it to you in a personal e-mail. Red Star with dark green background for Russia. Just a thought.

• If anybody wants these KNP is all over it. I ordered and he shipped the next day. When I get them I will post on the quality which I have no doubt will be high.

• Got the roundels today. If anybody wants these I can assure you KNP did a nice job.

• @GoSanchez6:

Got the roundels today. If anybody wants these I can assure you KNP did a nice job.

Post some pics please

• Hey 12doze I am not good at posting pictures so I will let you know that they have a black bottom and are as thick as the europe 40 roundels. Knp I think did a nice job on these.

• @GoSanchez6:

Hey 12doze I am not good at posting pictures so I will let you know that they have a black bottom and are as thick as the europe 40 roundels. Knp I think did a nice job on these.

Just take pics  with your phone and put them in your computer, then upload them in a storage site and post here

• 12 doze the pictures KNP has up are as good as anything I can put up there. they are the same thickness as europe40 and they are the right size. I think 2 sets cost me about 11 bucks. If you want them doze they are worth it.

• @GoSanchez6:

12 doze the pictures KNP has up are as good as anything I can put up there. they are the same thickness as europe40 and they are the right size. I think 2 sets cost me about 11 bucks. If you want them doze they are worth it.

But I would like to see them in the map … xD

• Customizer

Hey 12doze12,
    Here is a little sample pic I took when I first made some of these roundels.  I was using the smaller image roundels at the time.

Nazi roundels on board-sm.JPG

• @knp7765:

Hey 12doze12,
    Here is a little sample pic I took when I first made some of these roundels.  I was using the smaller image roundels at the time.

Those look really good in the map but they are a bit weird compared to the other nation roundels maybe because of the color

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m