• If ANZAC and the US are both not at war… can ANZAC land an AA gun in the philipines? or put anybody there for that matter?

• Yes, they can do that, but it will count as a declaration of war.

• Customizer

If the US nor ANZAC are at war yet, then ANZAC can NOT put units on US territories or visa versa because the US is still neutral.  It’s just like the US can NOT put troops into Canada until they are at war.

The only territories that ANZAC could place units that would be considered a declaration of war is China.  That would result in war against Japan for ANZAC and UK Pacific (India).

• Official Q&A

@knp7765:

If the US nor ANZAC are at war yet, then ANZAC can NOT put units on US territories or visa versa because the US is still neutral.  It’s just like the US can NOT put troops into Canada until they are at war.

Correct.

@knp7765:

The only territories that ANZAC could place units that would be considered a declaration of war is China.  That would result in war against Japan for ANZAC and UK Pacific (India).

Actually, ANZAC must declare war on Japan before moving units into China.

• That makes sense thank you! I just saw that maybe I could but it didnt seem legal… thats why I asked! haha

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m