Pittsburgh PA; Looking for Global Players

• yes I have pac40 eur40 and 42. Bellvue, Avalon

• Thing is I have a weekend job and I’d be looking at about three hours of travel time for three hours of gameplay. Assuming by early you only mean about a 9:00am gametime.

• @ Detuite: I would be interested in playing A&A in the weekends.
    I’ve sent you an e-mail.

All the best,
    B

• Im also from Pittsburgh, but my new job really gets in the way of me playing.

• I’m near Morgantown WV. One of my friends in the same area also plays.

I have recently acquired Global 1940. I’d be up for traveling to Pittsburgh (it’s an hour and a half from me) for any face to face variant of Axis and Allies. My work schedule is fairly flexible: I have days off on weekdays and weekends alike depending on the week.

• If there are any Axis & Allies players that live in/near Pittsburgh, I would like to meet for an A&A game.  Sent me a message and let’s meet for a A&A game!

• I am recently located in the West View Pittsburgh area Dec 2015.  I am looking for people to play with.  I have sets for all of the axis and allies. games. I prefer to play the anniversary or global versions. but am "game’ for any of the version. I own Battle of Bulge and Guadelcanal but have never played those games. Have played all of the other versions. Phone 209 620 2423

• Hi I’m from Etna and I’m also looking for Axis&Allies players….weekends are good for me and I have every Axis&Allies game…feel free to contact me 412-779-7462 let’s setup a game

• '17

I’m interested in playing. I live near Pittsburgh…suburb west and south…Imperial.

• Hi I am in West View interested in playing axis and allies. Have global 1940 Anniversary issue revised, 1942  1984,  guadalcanal  battle of the bulge , the first Europe and the first pacific. as well as 1914 willing to play any of them
    (209) 620 2423  chessdave50@hotmail.com

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m