• '10

The rule book states that if CHINA liberates or conquers a territory that contains a Japanese Factory…  it is destroyed.

In a game I played today Japan had a factory in KIANGSU which was attacked and conquered by the Russian player!

KIANGSU like MANTURIA has both a JAPAN and CHINA Roundel on the board and is one of Japan’s Starting terriroties.

Questions:
    a) The territory reverts to Chinese control not Russian? Re IPCs?
    b) Is the IC destroyed?

Remember the factory was taken by independent Russian forces, not Chinese.

Aside: Im leaning towards it being destroyed but I think the Rule is not very clear.

HELP! Thanks

• I think it’s destroyed and the territory goes to China

• Official Q&A

The territory goes to China.  The IC remains in the territory under Chinese control, but China cannot use it.  The rule that says that the IC would be destroyed is in AAP40, not AA50.

• @Krieghund:

The territory goes to China.  The IC remains in the territory under Chinese control, but China cannot use it.  The rule that says that the IC would be destroyed is in AAP40, not AA50.

Ahh, this is AA50. That explains why Russia is in there. I thought he got a E40 game early

• @Krieghund:

Dangit.  I guess we’re going to have to re-place that factory!  On the upside, that gives the Japanese something to shoot for (again).

• '10

@Rorschach:

@Krieghund:

Dangit.  I guess we’re going to have to re-place that factory!  On the upside, that gives the Japanese something to shoot for (again).

Thats good News! (For Me - Im Axis)

Thank you for the clarification.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m