• 2007 AAR League

It seems that Europe is a bit more popular, at least maybe from what I see. I just wanted to start a poll just to see :D.

• I like europe more because i hate building navy, i prefer to pump land troops!! Also, im more interested in the pacific theater of WW2… :-?

• I love navies … ships are SO cool. And so I prefer Pacific. … Although, I’ve only played each once; Pacific seems a bit less “crowded”. Or maybe I’m nuts …

• no, your not nuts, it comes with more pices too! :D

I have heard that Europe is much quicker then PAcific and the Allies have a little cahnce in Pacific… is that true?

GG

• Depends on who you are playing with. They are both about the same length. At least our games were.

In Pacific, the Allies need to know what the heck they are doing. They dont really have a chance to dilly-dally. It is slanted towards the Japanese I think, but the Allies can defifnitly pull off. US just need s to use those 75 ipc’s!!!

• @Guerrilla:

I have heard that Europe is much quicker then PAcific and the Allies have a little cahnce in Pacific… is that true?

GG

They have a little chance in Europe too tovarish!

• I LOVE BUILDING A NAVY AND ISLAND HOPPING!
    ALSO I LOVE THE ABILTY TO BUILD INDUSTRIAL COMPLEXIS!

• I LOVE BUILDING A NAVY AND ISLAND HOPPING!
    ALSO I LOVE THE ABILTY TO BUILD INDUSTRIAL COMPLEXIS!

• pacific. europe turns into infantry push also, Navies are cool!!!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m