The Official Name This Quote Thread

• '10

Here’s a way to senselessly increase post counts…name the movie where the quote came from…if correct post one of your own

" would you look at that the teapot’s still boiling…"

• I have to post this one:

“The unnatural and increasingly rapid growth of the feeble-minded and insane classes, coupled as it is with a steady restriction among the thrifty, energetic and superior stocks, constitutes a national and race danger which it is impossible to exaggerate … I feel that the source from which the stream of madness is fed should be cut off and sealed up before another year has passed.”

Can anyone guess who said that?  :evil:

• '10

@Starke:

I have to post this one:

“The unnatural and increasingly rapid growth of the feeble-minded and insane classes, coupled as it is with a steady restriction among the thrifty, energetic and superior stocks, constitutes a national and race danger which it is impossible to exaggerate … I feel that the source from which the stream of madness is fed should be cut off and sealed up before another year has passed.”

WC

• @Battlingmaxo:

@Starke:

I have to post this one:

WC

Correct: a lot of people assume it was Hitler  :wink:

• '10

maybe that’s why Hitler liked the English so much.  Btw can you tell me what Hitler’s favorite movie was ?

• @Battlingmaxo:

maybe that’s why Hitler liked the English so much.  Btw can you tell me what Hitler’s favorite movie was ?

King Kong.

Do you know who Hitler’s favourite childhood author was?

• But the answer is “Platoon.”  This is the scene where one fellow gets his arms blown off by a booby trap.

How about this one:

A toast “To wives and girlfriends. … May they never meet.”

• '10

@Starke:

@Battlingmaxo:

King Kong.

KK is correct  As for his favorite author… I’m not sure I know he liked Karl May  novels

• @Battlingmaxo:

@Starke:

@Battlingmaxo:

King Kong.

KK is correct   As for his favorite author… I’m not sure I know he liked Karl May  novels

Karl May is correct  :-P

• '10

@dinosaur:

But the answer is “Platoon.”  This is the scene where one fellow gets his arms blown off by a booby trap.

How about this one:

Groucho Marx….can’t remember which film

• '10

Here’s another

“One. We’re at the roadblock we’ve just begun.”

• @Starke:

@Battlingmaxo:

@Starke:

I have to post this one:

Can anyone guess who said that?  :evil:

WC

Correct: a lot of people assume it was Hitler  :wink:

People get Wilt Chamberlain confused with Hitler?

• @dinosaur:

Traditional toast for Wednesday and traditional (albeit unwritten) response. RN and RCN.

• @Jermofoot:

@Starke:

@Battlingmaxo:

@Starke:

I have to post this one:

Can anyone guess who said that?  :evil:

WC

Correct: a lot of people assume it was Hitler  :wink:

People get Wilt Chamberlain confused with Hitler?

I was thinking W.C. Fields myself

• How about my tag line:

“Chance favors the prepared mind”

You need to add a rule that we play this game by:

No fair googling /  searching the internet for the answer

• Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m