Excellent quote from Congressman Jim Moran

• @M36:

It is unfortunate that they are their, but the target is more important. So a couple of Arab waiters get killed in the process, its definantly worth it considering the amount of people our targets would like to kill.

So Marine, you are saying that we DO in fact deliberately kill civies WHEN IT SUITS OUR PURPOSE.

That is how you defined terrorist as I recall, that they kill civies to achieve their purpose.

So, using your own definitions and your own arguments and your own facts, you have declared the US to be terrorists.

Stick with my definition… the US doesn;t look quite so bad then.

• Libertarian. rolleyes LOL thats even worse.

Seems to me like the most American political idealogy. Don’t hate it because you don’t understand it. Hell, Libertarians trace their lineage back to Adam Smith.

• @cystic:

@ncscswitch:

Did they have some fracked up ideas?  Were they bigots and racists?  Yes on both counts.

ok,
    who watches Battlestar Gallactica . . . hands up!

also i am finding myself increasingly on the same page with you in this forum.  Keep up the good work!

:mrgreen:

Glad you are enjoying.  I am sure I will get on your nerves in another thread soon enough :-P

And yes!  Have LOVED the new Battlestar!  DVR is set to record it every Friday night.  Best show on television.  Incredibly well done.  First two seasons and the mini-series were excellent.  Season 3 starting out a bit shaky (but they had painted themselves into a corner with Pegasus end of last season) but I think they recovered well after 2 episodes, and we’ll see where it goes from here :-)

Sorry for the OT, back to terrorists…

• Switch, did you graduate from highschool?

Stop trying to switch my words around, and stop trying to accuse the greatest nation on the face of the earth of commiting the same actions as terrorists scum.

1)The American military does not intentionally kill civilians.
    2)If in fulfilling our mission, civilians must be killed, then they must be killed. It is far more important that a terrorist threat capable of killing thousands be removed. Our duty is to ensure that AMERICAN lives are protected.
    3) Terrorists do not have the defense of their homeland in mind. Most have them have even forsaken their nations to pursue their satanic goal of destroying the west.

If you disagree with me on any of these points, please do the nation a favor and move to some fucked up middle eastern country where we wont have to deal with you.

• Marine, I am going to respond in kind…

Get your f*cked up self back to Parris Island so that we don;t have to deal with your indoctrinated mind!

It is not my fault that you are incapable of seeing that the US killing civies when it suits OUR purpose is no different than terrorists killing civies when it suits THEIR purpose.

YOU are the one who said that what defines a terrorist is intentionally killing civies, and then follow up by pointing out that the US will intentionally kill civies if it suits our purpose.

I am not the one saying the US engages in Terrorism.  YOU are by your fracked up definiiton of terrorist.

Oh, and you swallow that line that the terrorists in Iraq are all foreigners?  What, they just walked in out of Iran and Syria and Suadi while we were “in control” of Iraq?  TNES OF THOUSANDS of terrorist just decided to show up an party?

I think one of those sand fleas gave you malaria.

• Locked. No explanation needed.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m