• Anyone in Ontario? I live close to Kitchener-Waterloo-Cambridge-Guelph area.

• Hi….I  live  in Ancaster…am  a  big  fan  of  Axis  and  Allies…I  have  the  AA50  and  love it…just  bought  the  AAP40  and  am  waiting  to  Get  the  new  Europe  game  in  the  spring  to  make  a  massive  war  table.

Let  me  know  if  you  want  to  game  sometime.

my  email is  pleaurichard@hotmail.com

• To say the least, I’ll have difficulties getting to you, seeing as I have yet to ‘come of age,’ and obviously am hesitant to meet you, for whatever purposes. In any case, any playing will be quite rare (re: once per year), but I will definitely try to set a date to meet you and spend a stormy afternoon showing you the meaning of blitzkrieg!

• Ah  a  young  Jedi……well  sorry  my  young  friend…I  am  looking  for  some adult  competition…not  to  say  you would  not be  worthy…but  I am  already  playing  with  my  13  year  old  son.

Hope  you  find  someone  close  to home  to  play  with.

• Why do we have to so spread out.  :-(  I live in Rochester, NY just down the way from you. But that would be a big roadie.  And yes my fellow jedi brother I’m an adult 33.  Just got my AAP40 and love it.  I’m in the process of painting my pieces.  :-)  I wish I had bought AA50 I had it in my hands and put it down and got revised (what a mistake).  I do like revised but AA50 is so much better.  Been kicking myself ever since. :-D

• Hi  thanks  for  writing……You are painting  your pieces…I  was  thinking  of  doing that  at  some  point as well…it  will  make  the  set  dynamite!

AA40P    seems  ok…many  people  on this  site  are complaining  about Japan’s  starting  power…I  haven’t  yet  plaed  it  although  I  bought  it.  My  brother  and  I play  and  have  great  AA50  wars.  Perhaps  we  could  eventually  play  on another.

• Well, I will be getting my license in September, so you can’t really call me too young…

The last thing you can call me is incompetent. I recently played against a 46 year-old who has been playing since the '80s… and I won. It certainly put down his ego, to say the least.

• Congratulations padawan you have done well.  “We will be watching your career with great interest”  No in all seriousness that is good.  That is not easily done.  Well I hope you can get a play group going.  I’m still looking for people in my neck of the woods.  Good luck on your road test.

• @Bismark:

Hi….I  live  in Ancaster…am  a  big  fan  of  Axis  and  Allies…I  have  the  AA50  and  love it…just  bought  the  AAP40  and  am  waiting  to  Get  the  new  Europe  game  in  the  spring  to  make  a  massive  war  table.

Hey Bismark; also looking for local players - I’m in the Brantford/Cambridge area…looking for players is much like finding a needle in a - well you get the idea.

• My friend and I are veteran players (15 years) of a few different A&A games. We both live in the Mississauga area and are both well over the age of majority which helps as we indulge in a few cold ones and a whiskey or two or ten while playing.  Looking to get a game going sometime in the future with anyone who is interested!

• @Enigmatic_Decay:

My friend and I are veteran players (15 years) of a few different A&A games. We both live in the Mississauga area and are both well over the age of majority which helps as we indulge in a few cold ones and a whiskey or two or ten while playing.  Looking to get a game going sometime in the future with anyone who is interested!

Cool; little bit of a drive for me but hell, the nice weather is coming…keep in touch…

• Not a problem Adam, I also drive so as the weather warms up we’ll have to get something set up. It’d be nice to find some other players who fancy a game in our area as well!

• Hi  guys……just  checked  in    for the  first  time  in  some  time…ok…so  there  are  some  people  playing  not  too  far  away  (Brantford…mississauga etc)…my  email  is pleaurichard@hotmail.com…  get  in  touch  and  we  can  perhaps  find  a  way  to  release  the  dogs  of  war…lol

• @miragehunter:

Why do we have to so spread out.  :-(  I live in Rochester, NY just down the way from you.

I live in Watertown, NY let me know if you’d be interested.

LT

• '12

I’m in the Niagara Region and play against a friend who is local fairly often as well as a friend in Hamilton once in a blue moon.  They’re both married with kids and day jobs however.  My work is flexible and with no wife or kids I have a bit more freedom to play.  I’ve had game board setup at my place for over a month as it required 4 five hour nights to play it out!  I don’t mind road trips as it seems I am out on the periphery.  Axis & Allies 2nd Edition 100+ games and 1942 about 15 games I have both as well as the original Pacific game although I have never played it other than a simulated run through against myself to get a feel for it.  I win about 85% of my games but against the same few people probably means I am going to be in for a rude awakening against somebody with a new perspective!

• @cts17:

To say the least, I’ll have difficulties getting to you, seeing as I have yet to ‘come of age,’ and obviously am hesitant to meet you, for whatever purposes. In any case, any playing will be quite rare (re: once per year), but I will definitely try to set a date to meet you and spend a stormy afternoon showing you the meaning of blitzkrieg!

You can play by this forum, but it is not as fun though.

• Just ordered A&A Europe and pacific 40. After I test out a few ideas over the next few weeks I will be looking to get a game in with some locals. (Alas my friend who plays A&A just moved to Hungary for a year to complete his degree) Anyone in the sothern Ontario region who might want a game, let me know!
    Cheers!

E_D

• @Enigmatic_Decay Are you still on this site? are you still interested?

• @cts17 Are you still on this site? are you still interested?

• @Grinchveld yep, just really strapped for time lately. Hoping to be back on here over the next few months. 3 kids, 2 jobs and working on completing my masters degree so I haven’t been active here for some time. Will be done at the end of September and getting back on here more regularly is the goal.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m