SIGN OFF HERE WHEN YOU GET YOUR COPY!

• Got my copy this afternoon. It’s all set up and ready to go for tomorrow. :-D

• '14

Got mine on December 16th from coolstuffinc.com. $82 including shipping but that is to Hawaii. Ordered on the 14th. Can’t go wrong with them. Setting it up today to see how it plays.

• @Larry:

Got mine on December 16th from coolstuffinc.com. $82 including shipping but that is to Hawaii. Ordered on the 14th. Can’t go wrong with them. Setting it up today to see how it plays.

FLGS got it in today, paid 85 dollars total. Good set, I’m lucky, I have old A&A games to pilfer money and chips from.

• Finally got it tonight when I got home from work. UPS dropped it off this afternoon…

I’m about to set up…

Can’t wait.

Happy gaming to all!

• I understand mine arrived a couple of days ago, but is securely hidden in wrapping and under the tree!

• Arrived yesterday, December 18. We already started playing.

• @simply4est:

I understand mine arrived a couple of days ago, but is securely hidden in wrapping and under the tree!

I found a box delivered outside on the 17th from Amazon.  Its weight, size, shape and sound were consistant of an Axis and Allies game hidden within :lol:  I of course told the wifey I didn’t shake it or test it to find out what it might be  :-D  Now it is wrapped and under the tree awaiting the 25th!

• Still waiting :(((((

I think for AA40E, I will order from FMG. Canada to Canada should be faster….

They “sent” out the 10, I’m still waiting

Robert

• Where did you order from again? Did they give you a tracking #? Sorry to hear that you have had to wait so long.

• Paid €60 for it, and will receive it just before x-mas  8-) I hope…  :roll:

• So far the cheapest I’ve seen it in the UK is $105 (not including shipping which is about $17). It seems too much to pay! Whenever someone from the US says something like…

@Micoom:

Paid €60 for it, and will receive it just before x-mas  8-) I hope…  :roll:

… I feel like we’re being ripped off!  :x

• I bought it in the Netherlands

• It’s ok, what I said still stands, because tons of people are getting it for $65-75 US.

However; $60 Euros does sound fairly reasonable. Maybe the price will drop over here after some copies have been shifted. I hope so!

• @Micoom:

I bought it in the Netherlands

Ordered it yesterday aswell on a ducth website (www.spellenenzo.nl) for 60 euro

• No good. The site’s in foreign.

• @Army:

No good. The site’s in foreign.

True, sorry bout that, didnt think of it. It isn’t foreign to me ;)

• Lies! That site would have been foreign to anyone!

I have a question: It’s called the Netherlands, right? But how come it’s also called Holland? And how come the people are Dutch? Confusing, no?

• Got my two from our sponsor, Field Marshall Games, on the 15th.  Way to give us the service we so desire guys.  $80 us preordered.  And, I found out they deliver to Canada from a Canadian address and the US from a US address.  Sweeeeet!

Mine too is waiting to be unwrapped under the tree on the 25th.  I hate waiting.

• TripleA '12

I’m still struggling to find a copy in the UK for around £60.00 or less. Sorry but that’s the most I’m willing to pay. I hope the price will drop a little when retailers begin to find that they’re not shifting as many copies as they’d previously thought.

I’ve looked into buying it from the States, but the shipping is almost equal to the cost of the game!  :-P

In the meantime, Army of Northern Virginia, I will continue to browse places like Amazon and eBay and I’ll PM you when I find it a little cheaper! Good luck mate.  :-)

• @Captain:

…… And, I found out they deliver to Canada from a Canadian address and the US from a US address.  Sweeeeet!..

Mine arrived in the US from FMG in Canada via UPS.  It was shipped from a Canadian address to a US address.  Still….rather quickly, I might add.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m