• Hey, had some time as it snowed here in Maryland; 17 inches so far!!!

Check out this battleboard, not as perfect as it could be, but I believe it is quite usable!!

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/627152/axis-allies-pacific-1940-edition?size=large

Hope there are no mistakes! Let me know!!!

• can mot inf be supported?

• Aircraft Carriers have no attack capability? Sorry don’t have game yet.

• A/C per se have no attack capability, only thru it’s carried planes.

They do defend at 2 however.

The enhanced attack combinations of all kinds do not appear on the battle board:

art/inf, tank/tac bomber and fighter/tac bomber.

• Nice work!

+1 to you.

Would you please change ‘bomber’ to ‘tach bomber’ or ‘tactical bomber’ in the #3 zone?

• @BadSpeller:

Nice work!

+1 to you.

Would you please change ‘bomber’ to ‘tach bomber’ or ‘tactical bomber’ in the #3 zone?

That might clutter it up and I think the icon speaks for itself. IMHO of course.

• @Brain:

@BadSpeller:

Nice work!

+1 to you.

That might clutter it up and I think the icon speaks for itself. IMHO of course.

Maybe if the Tac Bomber looked like the allies Tach bomber with 2 engines, the icon would be fine…but the Tac Bomber icon and the Fighter icon look similar to me.

• @BadSpeller:

@Brain:

@BadSpeller:

Nice work!

+1 to you.

Maybe if the Tac Bomber looked like the allies Tach bomber with 2 engines, the icon would be fine…but the Tac Bomber icon and the Fighter icon look similar to me.

But there should be no mistaking the fighter for the tactical bomber because of the text.

• Great work, Constantinople, + to you  :-)

• @Brain:

@BadSpeller:

@Brain:

@BadSpeller:

Nice work!

+1 to you.

But there should be no mistaking the fighter for the tactical bomber because of the text.

True that!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m