• Hi all,

Been playing the revised edition pretty steadily over here in Kandahar City with my friends in our off time. I once seen a Risk board done up on a coffee table with drawers for all the pieces. Just wondering if anyone has seen one for A&A (revised), I am looking for images or plans if they exist.

I am also looking for extra pieces, chips, dice and all units in a package, I cant seem to find anything directly from the publisher.

• Here is a topic a few pages back called “folding game table.”  In it the builder says he will be building a few of them and selling them but that was posted some time ago.

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=11461.0

As far as the extra pieces go, I go to ebay and buy a used extra copy of the versions I play the most and put them all into one box.

Good Hunting,

LT

• @mooxe:

Hi all,

Been playing the revised edition pretty steadily over here in Kandahar City with my friends in our off time. I once seen a Risk board done up on a coffee table with drawers for all the pieces. Just wondering if anyone has seen one for A&A (revised), I am looking for images or plans if they exist.

I am also looking for extra pieces, chips, dice and all units in a package, I cant seem to find anything directly from the publisher.

Unfortunately, Hasbro is no longer selling sets of extra pieces.  Since you are in Kandahar in Afghanistan, I am not sure how easily eBay will get stuff to you.  What are you looking for exactly?  Are you mainly looking for another complete set of pieces, or specific additional pieces?  I assume that you have either an APO address or an FPO address.  I would be more than happy to ship you another complete game if that is what you need, without worrying about you paying for it.

• :-o
    Timerover 51,
    You are very generous fella.
    Three cheers for Timerover 51!
    Hip-Hip Hooraa! X 3
    Way to support our troops.  :-D

• timerover51 that’s awesome!  +1 Karma for you!

• Timerover,

You’ll get +1 karma from me when I get enough message count.  WTG!

dinosaur

• Very generous timerover, I am happy to see a community like this. I would insist on paypal’ing you the money though. I should post some pix of us playing here. We just moved to a forward operating base and had another long game. I am 8-1 now, my 1st loss haha. The game was going downhill for Axis untill England made a mistake. He only left 1 tank, 1 inf and 1 arty there so I attacked with 2 inf, 3 planes and 1 battleship roll… I lost… game went downhill from there.

Thanks for the link on the coffee table…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m