• I didn’t know were else to post it soooo….what is longest game that any of you gave had?

Wow!  :-o
    That must have been a heck of a game.  :-)

I’ve had a few go between 20-30 rds.  I think my longest (2nd ed) on this site was about 25 rds.

• 2007 AAR League

I had a few long games where US & UK controlled Europe and Japan controlled Asia and it was pretty even … we eventually just called it quits :lol:
    probably around 10-15 rounds

• '19 Moderator

I had a game of original once go about 30 hours in two sessions.  I was five players and we final agreed to call it a draw.

I also played a game once that started early after noon on saturday and we wraped it up at 7am the next morning.  it was 16 or 17 hours strait.  That was World at War though.

• My longest game of A&A 2nd Edition was about 35 rounds before Allied Tech finally won the game.  My longest game of AA Revised was about 20 rounds and I can’t remember how that one turned out (so I must have lost).

SS

• @dezrtfish:

I had a game of original once go about 30 hours in two sessions.  I was five players and we final agreed to call it a draw.

I also played a game once that started early after noon on saturday and we wraped it up at 7am the next morning.  it was 16 or 17 hours strait.  That was World at War though.

Can someone please tell me what the colours of the pieces are in A&A, AAE and AAP? I know what the A&A colours are from the computer game, but they arent identical in the board game. This is important for my World War 1 scenario. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

• 22 rounds, I was playing Russia.

• @saburo:

My longest game of A&A 2nd Edition was about 35 rounds before Allied Tech finally won the game.

Which side were you?? axis or allies?

• My longest game was more of a joke game, but it became serious. I was Russia and my arch rival was Germany. We then gave up all strategy and sent everything towards each other (everything.) Anyways the others got pissed off so the UK and US took Germany and Japan took Russian territory. So I’m out now and watching as the others go on for ages until finally Japan get’s pushed back, but Japan held it’s dominance in Africa though.

• My games last a good 4 hrs at most

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m