• Instead of the IC (which is just anoher target for the HB’s)
    Save cash for a round or 2, and then drop a huge fleet in one shot.  Let him go after it with the HB’s, and take them out.
    Heavy on TRNs in that new fleet, with at least one loaded AC to take out the HB’s.  But make sure that you have enough fodder that, even if every shot from the HB’s hit, you do not lose the AC’s or FIGs.

If you have the economic advantage, you can afford to lose 2 TRN for each HB shot down.  So build in a ratio of 1 AC, 2 FIG, 3 TRN initially, and once you ahve 2 loaded AC’s, then just increase TRNs.  Drop your fleet when you have a 3 to 2 advantage of FIGs to his HB’s.

BTW:  If you have $40 more income than the Allies, you have already won… Economic Victory is achieved by the Axis at $84 income at the end of a full turn.

• Seems great, I haven’t think about that before… But as I’ve said, I’m very new to A&A. Can you tell me what is AC and Figs? Thanks.
    Also, my friend and I is playing the classic version, with no economic victory… So my road to the victory is still long.

• 2007 AAR League

AC = Aircraft Carrier
    FIG = Fighters on aircraft carriers

Good luck!

• Thank you very much. My problem is solved. I know how deal with the HB. It is not such a  big threat as I thought. Allies is falling!
    Thank you for your help. I’ll consult you if I have other questions. Thanks.

• 2007 AAR League

@Heru:

Allies is falling!

:lol: :wink:

• Axis win at $ 85 + income.

• Why is it called M84 then… and not M85 :P

• It is $84.

Starting Axis income plus the equivalent of Russia’s income.

• 2007 AAR League

@ncscswitch:

It is $84.

Starting Axis income plus the equivalent of Russia’s income.

:?

Starting Income

Germany: 32
    Japan: 25
    Russia: 24
    Total: 81

It is M84, but Switch’s math doesn’t add up in my book.

• Sorry.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m