Axis & Allies Revised Enhanced

• Hey!

Anyone got an active link to the rules?

😊

• Wow, you’ve dug up an 11 year old thread.  I might have some rules documents if you send me your email (via PM if you prefer some privacy).

No promises, but I should have something on my home computer.

• Hi Bass,
    As it happens, I have a dog eared print out of the rules to hand since I recently dug out my copy of the game to give it a spin (sadly, playing against myself). I can email you a scanned copy if Axis Roll can’t locate his set.

They are excellent: every unit plays a role, National Advantages plus bid makes every game a strategic puzzle before you even start.

It’s one of the reasons I can’t bring myself to get involved with Steam

• @Trusty-Sapper
    Wow, you’ve responded to my reply from a year ago, on a very old thread. I checked my PM’s and I was able to send Bass my most recent version of AARe.

I do agree with you Trusty, that “National Advantages plus bid makes every game a strategic puzzle”
    Don’t forget the targeted tech rolls too. No chance to develop super subs when my scientist were working on long range!

I was a bit upset when it was only a short 5 years after Revised was released (and we fine-tuned Enhanced) that AA50 (Anniversary came out). Everyone ran for the new release and Revised was left to rot.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m