Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

N00b question… Always on AA guns (2nd Edition to be specific)

• Okay.  I’ve ran across this term in TripleA and seen it around a couple of places, but I haven’t found a good definition of it yet.  Can someone explain this to me?  I thought it was a house rule that people use, if not please forgive me.  I used Triple A and started a new game and added a dozen or so fighters to Karelia to attack Germany with the option on and off, but I didn’t really see a difference in behavior.  I was thinking that meant they attacked at the beginning of every round, but is that not the case?

Thanks,
    FizzIII

• Perhaps thinking about this long enough helped… Always on would mean the AA fires during all movement, not just combat movement?

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m