• i always play the same friend in AA50.  we play 3 game series’,  i will be axis for three games of 41, then i am allies for 3 games of 41.  then we switch to 42 and do the same.  we have played 4 games of 41 with me as the axis, and i have yet to win one.  we play with NO’s and tech, although he never spends the money on tech where i do on occasion.  what i need is some help to put a stop to this losing streak.  i always try for egypt first round, and i always end up with Karelia.  i need some suggestions on what to do with germany and japan, seems like i do pretty good with italy.  thanks.

• If you could give us a list of your turn 1 builds, general strategies and how you lose it would help us figure out what is wrong.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Forget Karelia G1, focus just on the 3 eastern front territories for bonus.

EGY is critical as is Sz12, you must attack these, atleast kill 1 unit in Sz12, or the fgt in EGY, preferrably do both.

seperate your crz from your trn in sz5, your trn is a free kill anyways, atleast force him to send only 2 planes against crz, this gives it a significant fighting chance, causes alot of UK headaches.

keep most of your armor in east poland if possible. it threatens CAU, RUS, KAR at the same time.  Get italian armor + maybe fgt, to the eastern front. and build an armor a turn or so to do the same.

by just Sitting in EPL, ITA-GER armor combo, forces russia to defend all factories, and over extend in central russia.  This because ITA armor can punch holes for the german armor to make blitz attacks.

ITA is in a much better pos if EGY falls G1 Which is y i reccomend it.

use sz 5 trn to but units or aagun in fin nwy, DO NOT give these territories away without some kind of fight, unless you stack 6 inf in FIN G1 And wait for oppurtunity to invade KAR.

spreading units out to make many small battles in afr is a superior defense against allied counter attacks, because it slows the allies down…

think that should hellp your GER game.

build a mix bag of units, possibly a bmb a turn, or 2+ tanks a turn to support EPL, lots of inf, myb factory in POL early, especially if your enemy builds bmbs to sbr you.

all typed on my cell phone so, i’m sorry if its ugly.

and if playing tech, keep 2 dice goin, esp G1 lng rng fgts or hv bmb, even ss, are a big advantage for opening attacks.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m