• Is it true that if you move second during your attack phase, and choose to move a tank instead of attacking with it, and with this tank you draw defensive fire and end up with a face up Disruption, that the Disruption only lasts for a matter of seconds until the casualty phase immediately following that attack phase?

I’m trying to learn this game but my friends all have played it quite a bit and know the in’s and out’s of the rules and are not shy about exlploiting these little things. It seems to me that if you become disrupted by defensive fire you should be penalized for a turn.

• Nevermind……I only just picked this game up again (and have only played it maybe four times) and I actually posted this exact question about a year ago regarding the same situation and the same guy. It’s funny though, that I was just as bothered by this, what I would call a Broken mechanic, back then as well. The real problem is that I’m struggling just to get familiar with the game and the shear number of units, let alone all the SA’s and loopholes. I need another newb to learn this game with cuz everytime I play with my buddies they just see it an easy win and show no mercy. I’m usually sunk by the 3rd turn.

• DF yields a face-up disruption counter, so standard rules apply in clearing that counter.  So yes, it will clear at the end of the turn.

Note that the PRIMARY purpose of DF is to prevent movement, and the face-up disrupt on that tank will accomplish that so it doesn’t matter if the counter gets cleared in the casualty phase.

Mot

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m