• We need em, post yours here.

• I will tell TG Moses to start right on it! :)
    I am not so sure where our theories of ATB/VATB could fit in…

• Can’t you see that I’ve been busy as of late? :-?

• I got a nice long one written up, however, that computer’s motherboard got fried (damn power surge), and I’m waiting on a new one.

• This thread needs to be unstickied

• ouch no replies since september :o

• Can a Guest post a question - or do I have to register?

I have a question about a defensive German sub withdrawal into the water around the UK (as long as the water is not occupied).

If a sub is attacked and withdraws (I think this is allowed) into a the water territory next to the attacker’s only factory, what happens to naval units that the attacker purchased at the beginning of their turn? I think they fight it out, but who is the attacker? More importantly what if the only naval unit produced was a transport?

• a) I’d prefer you register, its easier on me. 2) Start another thread in the “Player Help” forum if you have a question to ask.

• I’m a bit cofused because it says “post yours here” and yet there are none posted (although there are many replies)- can I start some new topics concerning each countries stragedy vs. typically anticipated moves, and have everyone who is proficient at running that country shoot back some answers - then you can take your pick?
    for instance:

Topic One : what does russia do in T1 and T2?
    then I’ll write a small paragraph about if russia is restricted, if they aren’t. how you anticipate and defend this attack? or what happens if you suspect J1 is likely to leave an IC inmanchuria- or not?
    that way we’ll only get strategy from people who prefer these countries, and we could perhaps get several responses for each.
    Topic Two: what does G1 and G2 do if russia does x or Y and Uk does A or B???

• I’ve had several emailed to me. We have a lot of good ones in the forums. We could easily revise the strategies to be higher quality than before.

• i’m sure it will work, you just have to post it with a catchy name so evevryone looks into it and posts a response (thats 1 of the 2 things i’ve learned about these forums. the other is not to mess w/ the commies, or with communism in general, b/c they know so much about it they will eat you for lunch. i still think communism is completely retarded though…)

• Commies, in this forum? I wouldn’t have guessed…… :wink:

• Da.

• I’m a communist. seriously. I plan to join the Communist Party of Canada once I graduate.

I’ll post my Japanese strategy here I’d like to have it posted on the website

The Grand Japanese Strategy
    An Strategy for the aggressive expansion of Japan’s borders
    Turn 1

1. Buy 3 transports
    2. Take E. China with all available fighters and Infantry except one infantry in Manchuria and one in Burma
    3. Attack Pearl Harbour with Japan Battleship, Japan Fighter, Carrier Fighter, Bomber and Submarine. Kill Sub and Battleship
    4. Load 3 Infantry on to 2 Transports and Move them to Solomon Island, Move Battleship and Carrier to Solomon Islands
    5. Land Fighters in Kwanatung and Carrier, Land Bomber at Solomon Islands
      Turn 2
    6. Buy 1 Transport and Infantry (Save three IPC)
    7. Attack Manchuria or Soviet Far East w/ bomber from Solomon Islands
    8. Claim Argentina
    9. Land Fighters in Manchuria
      Turn 3
    10. Buy 1 Transport and Infantry or Factory in Manchuria(If no British/American factory was built) and Infantry
    11. Attack Yakut (and possibly Soviet Far East)
    12. Attack Either South Africa or Brazil or Both
    13. Land Fighters in Manchuria
      Turn 4
      Japan
    14. Buy 1 Factory and Infantry or 3 Tanks and Infantry (South Africa preferably or Brazil)
    15. Strafe China

• I’m a communist. seriously. I plan to join the Communist Party of Canada once I graduate.

God how I love communists. There’s just something about them that’s so honorable… :wink:

• @Deviant:Scripter:

I’m a communist. seriously. I plan to join the Communist Party of Canada once I graduate.

God how I love communists. There’s just something about them that’s so honorable… :wink:

and lazy :wink:

• LOL :lol:

• Actually It’s a huge misconception about communism. Many people think that everybody gets the same salary and argue that the nation will be defeated by universal laziness. This, of course, is not true. Wages are rewarded accourding to qualitity of work and the level of skill. Communism is the abolation of private property and governement ownership of all industrys.

On another note, Is my strategy going to be posted on the site?

• @mjcarney2:

Communism is the abolation of private property and governement ownership of all industrys.

Umm…I hate to break it to you, but privatization is exactly what made our country so successful. :(

• Our nation was created by competition and without change, will eventually be destroyed by competition. Its a natural balance.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m