• Founder TripleA Admin

I’ve updated the theme for the forums and now all of the buttons should be working.

• Founder TripleA Admin

Also note the new “Chat” option in the navigation bar. Click that and you’ll get the Axis & Allies.org chat room.

• 2007 AAR League

Maybe people will now use the Chat room :-P
    I like the new look by the way … it will take a while to get used to though

• Founder TripleA Admin

Finally, I turned on karma. You can applaud or smite people.

• 2007 AAR League

I noticed the karma thing … that should be fun 8-)
    One thing I don’t like though is that the colors of the font and the background aren’t as defined as they used to be IMO but overall I like it better

• Founder TripleA Admin

It really depends on the contrast setting of your monitor. But yeah, the colors are a little more washed out. I simply updated the “default” theme with the A&A.org stuff.

• The chat room is cool but it doesn’t seem as easier to read than the color scheme as the old forums. The Karma is cool. I applauded you djensen.

• @Admiral_Thrawn:

The chat room is cool but it doesn’t seem as easier to read than the color scheme as the old forums. The Karma is cool. I applauded you djensen.

wtf??  :?

• Kudos on the overhaul!

Very crisp and clean new look.

• The “Mark as Read” function works in individual topic areas again!  WOO WHO!  Happy Dance!
    (and more kudos on the overhaul…)

• One thing I’ve noticed is that it is harder to see the forum threads are in when you are looking at new unread posts.  The old style had the thread name and forum on two separate lines.

It also reverts to the old style when posting in the GD forum, possibly elsewhere.  Not a big deal overall though.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Not liking the new look of the board.  To be honest.

• Ok, not trying to be a complainer, but I did notice something else.

If someone posts in a thread you are about to post in, it still warns you that another post has been made, but does not show it in the thread summary.  So, you have to open another window just to see what was said.  Not terrible, but a little annoying compared to what we had before.

• 2007 AAR League

@Jermofoot:

Ok, not trying to be a complainer, but I did notice something else.

If someone posts in a thread you are about to post in, it still warns you that another post has been made, but does not show it in the thread summary.  So, you have to open another window just to see what was said.  Not terrible, but a little annoying compared to what we had before.

I didn’t notice this yet but I did like that that used to happen … hope it is fixed.

• @AJ:

@Jermofoot:

I didn’t notice this yet but I did like that that used to happen … hope it is fixed.

Ok, well I may be wrong.  Now I saw a post in the the thread summary when I previewed…

• 2007 AAR League

@Jermofoot:

@AJ:

@Jermofoot:

Ok, well I may be wrong.  Now I saw a post in the the thread summary when I previewed…

I guess I’ll find out eventually :-)

• The new theme is really great Djensen

a great job

i personally like those light colors, they are indeed a new refresh to the site
    altough has been strange for first day but now i think i am getting used to it

great job :wink:

I’m never forgiving you for screwing up my messages position on the board, where I can adjust my profile to a new location and putting my name in 4000 point type font and bolding it!  :P

djensen:

Attached is an image of what I am looking at.  Dunno if we can, or if we can, how to send you a file in PM.

Yes, Frood, that’s your AACalc you see in the image. :P  I don’t think I ever, actually, close it except when I reboot.

[attachment deleted by admin]

• 2007 AAR League

I just want to say that I love the new colors. Very crisp, clean, and less web 1.0.

Jennifer, tomorrow I will applaud you for the props. I already smote you today for mathematical slovenliness.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m